1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News from Iraq

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by funnyhat, Jul 17, 2003.

1. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

War is hell and unfortunately people on both sides suffer. So do you think we should have left Hitler alone? :confused:

2. dave333

dave333 traveler

Ya know Bob, you are right. Let the regime with direct ties to Al Qaeda continue to fund them so they can run all over and kill whoever they want. Iraq had a dedicated, documented position in the Pakistaneeeee government to support the murderous lot. Where are the WMD? Syria? Iran? Did Bush get a DUI? Two or three maybe? The "bush cartel" is fulfilling one of the primary roles of government, to protect it's citizens. It's about time we had a President that has the courage go and kick some "playground bully's" little behind all the way to next Tuesday...

Some folks need to upgrade the wattage in the cottage and grow some... Why not just move over there and see for yourself? How about friendly, warm Pakistan???

Last edited: Jul 18, 2003
  3. dave333

dave333 traveler

Much, much worse happened under Saddam. With NO end in sight.

4. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

he's in the white house now.

5. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: News from Iraq

there's no such thing as right wing press...... and what are you implying about out electronic intellegence capabilities????? :mad:

6. dave333

dave333 traveler

I see Razor is a historian! Not a very good one though...

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Alrighty then! :eek:

I have to agree with dave333 as Bush Sr. and Clinton talked a mean game but never backed it up with action and look what it got us.

I would liken Sodamn Insane to Hitler more than I would G-Dub.

This discussion reminds me of the South Park episode where everyone is kicking the crap out of each other over the war.

I'm a little bit country... :D

8. ZebProctor1

you a$$hole, go back to flipping hamburgers at Burger King, and when you realize that we have to protect ourselves at some point, come back and we'll talk to your sorry a$$

9. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

I was right

Razors Dull = Troll

[Please don't feed the troll!]

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh great, another debate on whether the US should have invaded Iraq. And this one had pictures. Whoopee, I’m now so excited that I won’t be able to sleep for a month. :rolleyes:

Funnyhat, thank you for the update from your friend. That was cool. :cool: :beer:

Okay, enough of Razor for me, I’ve got more important things to do… like cut my toenails with a pair of tin snips.

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

He loves rock stars because it's so easy for him to stump the band.

I'm sorry, was that insensitive?

12. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

Razor Shines grow up support your country or get the fuck over to France!

13. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Didn't the Nazi's say that during WWII? 'Support your country" "Support the troops" Ahh the propoganda machine rolls on.

14. Tiggerduc

Tiggerduc BIG OL' DUFFUS

no due i actually fight to defend my country unlike the canadians that let everyone else defend them. and also i was actually in Iraq watching what was going on and well as defending people like you and razor that are too scared and whiny to defend your own country that you don't even support.

15. ZebProctor1

difference
    Nazi's = support killing of jews and non-aryan races....
    American's = support the disbanding of a regime that kills anyone in their way...
    We need to come together as american's instead of all this bickering, the majority or elected officials agreed to go to remove saddam, now we need to support that...... anyone recognize "United we stand, divided we fall"????

16. 418

418 Expert #59

So did they ever find those weapons of massive destruction ???

Did they ever find the terrorist???

What ever happend to Saddam or Bin Laden for that matter...???

I'm not against U.S. going into Iraq, I think it was something that should have been dealt with back in 1991....but in hine (sp?) sight I'm not really sure what was the reason US went in there.

Every week, the "exuse" this war was happening would chage according to the US goverment. I think THIS is where U.S. lost it's credibility. Insted of saying flat out, "Saddam Hussain is a dangerous psychopath...we need to eliminate him." they tried to cover their real intentions with bullshit propaganda and half-thruths. First it was terrorism, then WMD's, then elimintaing the evil of the world, and finally saving the Iraqi people. :rolleyes:

They should have stuck with their guns, and just say "Fuck it" and go for it...Oh well.

I wonder who's next...:p :eek:

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Re: Re: Re: Re: News from Iraq

Zeb, are you serious about right wing press being non-existant?

Re: our electronic intel: we rely far too much on it. it hasn't helped ID or locate WMDs, nor has it helped us locate Osama or Saddam. I thought it was an open controversey that the US should have not depleted its ground/human intel. No? I'm not saying that it is worthless, not by a long shot, just that it is not the be all and end all to our intel capabilities.

Rodger

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, and they liquidated them in their camps in Northern Iraq. Bllecch... like bugs on the windshield.

Poland Haga, if you keep running your cake hole. :D :Poke:

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

yeah, thats what I say - if you are not a card carying right winger get out.

America, agree with everything I say or leave it!

Wait. That's not it.

America, if you don't like the president get out.

that's not it either. OOOOHHH yeah!!

"America, love it or leave it." How can I forget that everey redneck in the USA recited that to anyone who opposed the war in Viet Nam.

Rodger

20. ZebProctor1

We sure found thousands of dead bodies in mass graves, if you don't call that terrorism, I don't know what is... and if the man will do that to his own people, image what he would have done to us given the opportunity????