1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Star School open to any National Guard Member

Discussion in 'General' started by handr1, Mar 16, 2011.

1. handr1

handr1 Well-Known Member

sounds like a sick deal, free Jason Pridmore Star School; there are 7 locations across the country is anyone going?

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Pretty kick ass deal indeed. I've forwarded this to a few Hog Drivers I know ...

3. 703motogp

703motogp Well-Known Member

I am ; )

4. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

National Guard Member Lame LAme LAME

5. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

A lot of NG members are prior active duty.

6. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

How about retired active duty? 22 years of active duty is like 154 Guard years, right?

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You're missing a zero. :D

8. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

I have a bud with the Guard in Afghanistan right now, is there a link to anything?

9. handr1

handr1 Well-Known Member

10. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Outstanding! He's cranky right now, this should tune him up...

(Whoops, maybe not...Still a cool gesture though...)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  11. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

I agree, just for the NG is lame! How about still serving!?

12. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Coast Guard?

Yea I'm a puddle pirate.

13. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

It's an NG offer because Pridmore is affiliated with the NG-sponsored Jordan team and somebody (most likely NG) has got to be covering the very substantial costs of track rental, insurance, ambulance, staffing, etc. If USMC, Army or any other branch sponsored my team the way NG sponsors Jordan and covered the costs I'd be happy to organize some schools for active duty Marines or Soldiers.

In the meantime, I send free Roadracing World subs to all forward-deployed military upon request (with a forward-deployed APO address) to [email protected] .

Thank you for your service.

14. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

We know John, we're just bustin their balls. Kinda like a brother/sister thing. It's all in fun. As I previosly mentioned, I am retired and my hat goes off to any and everyone who serves. Well, except for those Air Force homo's. :p

15. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Uhh, OK. That thought crossed mind sort of like the Army/Navy football game but I have no personal military experience and thus no real reference point. The closest I got to serving was when my 18th birthday came up #75 in the annual draft lottery at a time when they had been drafting well into the 200s. (The two years prior to becoming eligible my birthday was in the 300s in the lottery.) So I was basically headed to Vietnam.

Then Richard Nixon ended the draft! Woo-hoo!

And 23 years later my 17-year-old daughter announced she was going to West Point. Talk about culture shock!

But I digress...

Can I interest anybody in a free sub for anybody they know who is forward-deployed?

16. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I'll let my command know of your offer.

Thank you very much.

Good luck to your team!