1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: bmcycleworks

Discussion in 'General' started by gpstar748, Dec 5, 2009.

1. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

FWIW, I bought a set of rims and slipon exhaust from bmcycleworks. Mind you it DID take approx 3 weeks to get the rims and exhaust (said he still had to take them off, dismount the tires, etc.) they were in good condition as described. My only issue was they were supposed to have come with all the spacers per our agreement and there was only 1 still in the wheel and the others were (are) nowhere to be found. I kind of left it as he was going to see if maybe they fell out in his car or something, never heard back, but rather than pursue it and get all pissed off, i decided to forget it and not deal with it, i have to deal with too much shit as it is..

2. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

UPDATE:

I received the front master cylinder today after a month since I paid for it.

Item looks fine. Obviously I'll know for sure when it goes on the bike but seems to be okay.

I do not feel bad for posting this thread though, it seems it was the only way to get my item without waiting another month.

Thanks for finally shipping me the item but I know from now on to not deal with bmcycleworks. FYI, everything wouldve been fine and I would not have raised a stink if you wouldve just kept me in the loop with what was going on.

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

+1 here. Some of us just dont have time to chase down small parts, though i wish i did.

4. BM Cycle Works

BM Cycle Works Motorcycle Repair Service

Just to clarify, the individual or individuals associated with the transactions that took place back in 2009 were NOT a part of our company called BM Cycle Works also located in Brooklyn, NY.
    BM Cycle Works LLC is a well organized and reputable Motorcycle Repair business.
    Please refrain from associating the those individuals and their fraudulent transactions with our organizations name.
    Thank you.

-Management
    BM Cycle Works LLC

5. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

6. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

Option A: Please just state "Under New Management"

Option B: Just post here like the rest of us have to ; http://weraclassifieds.com/

I also think to rectify the situation you must send GPstar an extra master cylinder and Cincykid some spacers for his rims.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Read the original post dude. It was back in 2009 AND the person's username that I purchased the part from was "bmcycleworks"

Not sure why you brought this old thread up. :confused:

8. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

probably googled his business name and this came up....

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

That was my guess!

10. LuckyBoi

LuckyBoi Active Member

who said anything about "bait and switch?"

looking forward to seeing what you get in the box.

11. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Are you really expecting to get a reply from a thread over 2 years old?

12. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Dude, the thread is from 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. motoford

motoford Well-Known Member

Holy dead post revival bm cycle man!

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

looks like he got a response from you :crackup:

15. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Not a reply from the person whom he asked a question, or are you just too retarded to tell the difference?