Girls that ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Sicilian32, Feb 25, 2011.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

They would usually go for one ride....then never ask for another :D
    Had something to do with a small weiner

2. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

I dated a few chicks that rode before I was married. Then I married a women that didn't ride. Since we got a divorce I figure no reason to date a woman that doesn't ride. So now I try and stick to that stipulation. Women are no different than guys (well except for the whole red tide and all of em being crazy thing) so you will meet them of all sorts. Sure some personality traits are more common in chicks that ride, but there are plenty of them out there that ride and are cool.

3. stan.riner

stan.riner Well-Known Member

My wife wanted to learn to ride on the street. I bought her a dirt bike and taught her to ride there first. Two years later, she went to the MSF/licensing course and they wanted to hire her as an instructor. She's really good on both street and dirt. She rides a KX100 and and we share a DRZ400sm.

She's really good at hauling stuff on the 400:

Check this out:
    She's got her priorities straight!
    [​IMG]

Here she is about to get soaked because it was raining:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

RC-Rick taught my last g/f how to ride on one of his thrashed bikes....she was pretty good when he was done with her.
    I only had a GSXR1K racebike, so she never got to ride again....but she had a lot of fun riding that day. If we would have had a bike for her, I think she would have continued to ride.

She had a blast doing one of Monty's STT two-up rides at Autobahn.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  5. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    My girl raced for a while, still rides on the street. In fact, met her riding on the streets of Boston. Our first "date" was a group outing to a local gentleman's establishment. As for looks I'm so far out of my league, we're not even playing the same sport.

Oh, AND shes Russian and I didnt even have to mail order her!

[​IMG]

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

My wife rides and has done a couple trackdays. I'm trying to convince her that she (I) will have more fun on a 250 but she's not going for it, yet.

7. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

hmm so there are some out there it seems

8. wsmc825

wsmc825 Member

I met the woman of my life at Big Willow borrowing her tire gauge...! A month in our relationship, I crashed her bike at coming out of Riverside at Buttonwillow... she took care of me for months. I couldn't have made it without her... We're always at the track together, we watch SBK and MotoGP together, she's the best girl ever! I LOVE this race/track day community!