1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linkin Park SUCKS!

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Feb 20, 2011.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

i'm watching their live show from madison square garden and this is pathetic. they sound more like a sellout gospel worship band than a rock band (not even a mainstream sellout rock band):Puke: i remember the first cd i ever owned was hybrid theory and it was epic. to this day, out of my collection of 500 or so albums, it still stands out as one of my favorites. meteora was good too and even minutes to midnight wasn't bad, just not as good as the other 2. i saw them live hear in nashville 2 years ago right after the release of minutes to midnight and to this day, is still the best live show i've seen. my question... WTF F@CKING HAPPENED?

2. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

That's disappointing as I'm a Linkin Park fan as well.

3. raven21

raven21 Well-Known Member

+1 bring back the old linkin park, I saw them in concert 4 years ago best concert ever.

4. mavrik82

mavrik82 Well-Known Member

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that sucks! I'm a 50 yr old lover of all things music and thought they were what rock needed when they came out! what a disappointment.

5. soul

soul Member

Hybrid Theory is still one of the few albums I can listen to and not have to press next. Their newest single is just sad to listen to.

6. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Yeah the new CD was nothing like any of their previous CD's but trust me, grab it. It will grow on you. I hated it at first, but I listen to it now, still not like Hybrid Theory which is still in my commuter car, or Meteropola but still it actually grows on ya.

7. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Well-Known Member

Linkin LOGS

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I saw them several years ago in concert with Metallica, Mudvayne, and (I hate to admit it) Limp Bizkit. The rocked. If it weren't for Metallica, they'd have stole the show. This new soft, whiney crap they're doing sucks balls. I used to crank the stereo when I hear LP, now I change the channel (and to make matters worse, they're on the radio twice an hour all damn day).

9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Saw them in Detroit around 3-4 weeks ago, something like that. Thought the show was good.

The new shit is not as tough as the old stuff, but it grows on me slowly.

10. mkraft

mkraft Witchkraft Racing

You can add Incubus to this list.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Aren't the guys in Incubus heroin addicts (or used to be)? Either way they're bound to decline. Either they get to the point where they can't function any longer and start to suck, OR they get off the sauce, come back to reality, and REALLY start to suck:D

12. Check out Adema, have a LP sound but without the selloutyness.

13. No Incubus are more of the Marijuana/Hallucinogenic druggies , Red Hot Chilli Peppers on the other hand...

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well same basic premise, just maybe on a slower boat.

15. WayneDangerous

WayneDangerous Well-Known Member

They're Linkin Park

16. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

:stupid:

The only way this thread could be lamer is if you were just noticing that Creed sucked. :crackup:

17. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Only readon I like 'em cus I have 6 Limo's at the concert tonight @ San Diego State :)

18. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE @ Atlanta Center Stage next month!!!

just saying

19. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

proceed with discussion of crap music

20. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I really liked their first album because they had a very new and unique sound. Then everything started sounding the same.