1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 CBR600RR for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Enzo, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

After racing this bike for a season and a half but sitting out all of 2010 and so signs of racing in 2011 I am selling my 2005 CBR600RR. It is a great novice race bike or trackday toy if someone wants to go really fast for cheep.

The good: Vortex rearsets with GP shift pattern,
    Woodcraft clip ons,
    Ohlis cartridges in the front forks,
    Ohlins rear shock,
    Jardine half system,
    GPR steering dampner,
    CRG shorty levers,
    Powercommander,
    Vortex gas cap,
    Spare tail and tank cover,
    assorted rear sprockets.

The less than good: The bike currently as 04 bodywork on it which is the spare bodywork that I got with the bike, it is a bit rough and I'll fitting (gotta live zip ties).
    Bike comes with a bill of sale only, no title. The frame is missing the VIN sticker. This is as I received it from the previous owner.

I'll post pics as soon as I recall how to do that.

Asking $3000 but cash always talks.

Wiling to trade up or down for a street 250 Ninja.

2. bldg636

bldg636 Well-Known Member

Willing to part? If so, interested in the ohlins forks . . . .

3. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Not quite ready to part out but I'll let you know if it comes to that.

Couple of typo corrections, "gotta live zip ties" was intended to be gotta love zip ties and "I'll fitting" should have been ill fitting.

4. bldg636

bldg636 Well-Known Member

ohlins forks

hey just keep me up to date on those ohlins forks . . interested if you're going to part em . . . . just for my info: What weight are they sprung for and how much would you want for em?

5. DarkFader

DarkFader New Member

do you have any pics? and is the bike in atlanta area? thanks

6. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Bike is located in north Atlanta, Peachtree Corners/Duluth Area.

One other thing that I forgot to mention in the first list is that the subframe is cracked toward the rear. It still supports the rider no problem.

Bike is set up for 185 lbs.

Attached Files:

7. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

bump

bump

8. toolfreek

toolfreek Member

pm sent

9. Nermin

Nermin Member

Do you by any chance have the headlights/signals etc? I'm in lawrenceville with cash..PM me the lowest you'll go, cash this weekend

10. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Sorry but I do not have any of the street equipment. Were you interested in just that stuff or the bike as a whole. I'll go to $2500 on the bike if you are a cash buyer this weekend and I'll buy a new battery for it as even though it's been on a trickle it's not holding a charge. Let me know, thanks.

11. Lil' Red

Lil' Red Well-Known Member

I will have the cash next month :)

12. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

First come first serve but it's around next month (honestly I hope that it isn't) you are welcome to it.

13. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Back to the top. I'd really like to have the garage space.

14. hondarider102

hondarider102 Active Member

I sent you a PM, i am seriously ready to drive down from MA to get this bike.

15. Body Bagz

Body Bagz Well-Known Member

I pm'd you as well. He is serious about buying your bike. PM us asap. We are ready to drive down.(hes buying the bike though)

16. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Sorry to everyone who sent PMs to me and didn't get responces. I didn't even realize that they were coming in until today but I believe that I responded to all of them finally. Thanks to everyone for your interest in it.

17. Katifer

Katifer Member

PM sent.