1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportbiketrackgear.com Fielding Team In 2011 AMA

Discussion in 'General' started by gibson, Feb 17, 2011.

1. gibson

gibson Sportbike Track Gear

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=43347

Sportbiketrackgear.com Fielding Team In 2011 AMA Pro SuperSport Series

From a press release issued by Sportbiketrackgear.com

Shelby, MI SportbikeTrackGear.com is pleased to announce plans to compete in the AMA Supersport Series during the upcoming 2011 race season. SportbikeTrackGear.com, a company based out of Shelby, Michigan, specializes in protective gear and apparel for motorcycles, as well as sport bike performance parts for the street and race track.

Eric Johnston, co-owner of SportbikeTrackGear.com and Team Manager states; We are very pleased to be competing at the AMA level. We have assembled a talented team of riders who will represent our company and the brands we market in the most competitive level of roadracing in the country. This is a great opportunity for our company to showcase our great products while testing them in the tough arena of professional racing. This is the ultimate reinforcement of our philosophy - If we wont use it, we wont sell it.

Brian Van, Founder and co-owner of SportbikeTrackGear.com and WERA racer, will be competing in select East Coast Supersport events throughout the season. Van states, " I am stoked to get out and race with my guys in 2011. Racing at the AMA level is a goal scratched from my bucket list for sure. This is going to be a great year".

Van will be joined by WERA racer and STG staffer Jake Arch, who competed as an amateur in 2010, winning races and showing a strong potential and quick learning ability a perfect combination for the AMAs Supersport class.

Alongside Brian and Jake, STG will elevate their support of Witchkraft Racings Eddie Kraft (also an STG Staffer) and Jeff Wrobel from the support deal made halfway through the 2010 season to a larger and more prominent role within the team. Both accomplished racers, Kraft and Wrobel are looking to further improve their riding and elevate it amongst the fierce competition the AMA provides.

2. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Grats to all involved and good luck!

3. 303 Cycle

303 Cycle Well-Known Member

Great job guys, keep the rubber side down and go to the front :up:

4. 79Zed28

79Zed28 Well-Known Member

Going to be awesome watching this year. GL

5. hellishhorses

hellishhorses Active Member

woohoo!!! I know who I'm rootin' for this year.

6. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Wow, great news guys. Good Luck!

7. grapesmuggler27

grapesmuggler27 Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken won't they or at least brian be on a KTM?

8. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Good luck!

9. light 3

light 3 the bot

good luck dudes!

10. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

goood luck!!!!!!

that said...i'm assuming it's ok for your copy and paste job since it's a presser from the company posting it?

11. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

pretty sure he represents the company releasing said press...

12. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

Good luck to you guys this year

13. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Good luck this season. Will you be posting any videos of your races on your site?

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

We've got some exciting things planned with the race team. It should be a fun year for sure for us, as well as STG customers.

:beer:

15. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

wow. exciting stuff guys.

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm glad to be a good sponsor of a sponsor (read good client) for an AMA team :D STG rocks !

17. Photos by Marty

Photos by Marty Active Member

Fantastic to hear. Best of luck to the team.

18. RJH_5150

RJH_5150 Well-Known Member

This is a very exciting time for us. It's going to be a lot of fun helping Jeff and the rest of the STG/Witchkraft team. Daytona here we come! :up:

19. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What will they be riding?