1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spidi RR Wind Pro 40US 50Euro

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by modulo_s, Jul 1, 2010.

1. modulo_s

modulo_s Well-Known Member

Will have pics up shortly. Color is black with the white accents and it was getting a lot of compliments at the track. Had one guy following me around for 2 laps deliberating about getting a Spidi himself. The leather is very soft and supple. Most all my gear is Spidi because all their stuff feels top shelf. I got this suit last weekend and tracked in it 1 day with an undersuit. Would have worn it 2 days but we got rained out the 2nd day. Have the invoice to reference and all the tags. This suit is barely used and the leather still smells like I took it out of the plastic hangar cover. I need to size down in the same suit because I'm 5'9 150lbs and I don't see myself gaining my weight back. My last suit was also a size 40 but I weighed nearly 20lbs more and it was tight.

$800shipped via FedEx

retails over $1100-1200 brand new

my username on ebay is also modulo_s 100% feedback

2. modulo_s

3. modulo_s

4. Spanky R1

Spanky R1 Average Guy

5. modulo_s

sorry! once again i'm only sizing down in the same suit to a 38 i just want a tight fit. vendor doesn't get supplied 38 sizes so i'd have to return it and be charged a 20% restocking fee. i now have to order through a european vendor but i don't mind i really like this suit! so i figured i'd just see if anyone here wanted it. forgot to mention a couple things. the suit also has a compartment in the rear hump for a camel back. i never got around to using it but i'm sure i'll be putting one in my next race. the armor in the knees is also adjustable to go up or down since that is where most fitting issues occur. good amount of fit customization there. the suit also has substantial padding in the hips. u don't even find those last 2 features in dainese's entry level suits. it really is a nice suit that's why i'm getting another one!

Attached Files:

• sale2.jpg
      sale2.jpg
      File size:
      149.5 KB
      Views:
    • sale.jpg
      sale.jpg
      File size:
      128.1 KB
      Views:
    • sp2.jpg
      sp2.jpg
      File size:
      117.7 KB
      Views:
    • sp1.jpg
      sp1.jpg
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
    • sp4.jpg
      sp4.jpg
      File size:
      130.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  6. modulo_s

7. modulo_s

8. plustiano

plustiano Well-Known Member

Nice suit but im' looking for a 42. Im 5'5 170 so this might be a little too tight on me. Do you know the fitment of this suit compared to others?

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

You're about my size and I wear a 52/42 in Spidi. A 50/40 would be too tight after you throw on a back protector.

10. plustiano

plustiano Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback. Now i know for sure .

11. modulo_s

going back up

12. scoob4fun

scoob4fun Well-Known Member

907....What part of AK do you live in? I'm originally from Anchorage. Cant imagine a lot of riding goes on up there....Anyway, good luck with the sale.

13. modulo_s

i'm in anchorage too. riding season is pretty short but i try to make the most of it. tok is fun!

14. modulo_s

new price $700shipped

15. modulo_s