1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: RS-TAICHI GP-WRX R300 Full race suit ($600) Porter Ranch, CA

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by allenblaster, Feb 14, 2011.

1. allenblaster

allenblaster Member

Hey guys so it looks like im getting out of the riding game so my loss is your gain. I have a almost brand new RS-TAICHI full race suit. Ive used it only 1 time at buttonwillow for a half day track day. I did go down once on my left side for a very slow low side. You can see from the damage that it was very minimal and very easily repairable if you desire. Other than the small scuff marks the suit is brand new. But because I did go down, I lowered the price to $600 dollars. This Suit retails for $1099.99. Your saving over $500 bucks from retail price. Would make a great first suit because of the high quality at such a low price, or a great back-up suit. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. More than willing to negotiate but keep in mind I need to pay shipping and paypal costs. And suits are kinda pricey to ship. Im also willing to deliver the suit within a reasonable distance. CA 91326.

-Ill even throw in a kool back protector that works very well with this suit FREE!

*The suit was very well taken care of as you can tell from the pictures, aside from the low side damage. I only used the suit 1 time at Buttonwillow for a half-day, and always took off the after my session. Suit has always been stored in my room closet, and has no odors except for the smell of brand new leather.

$600.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR or Best Offer!!!

Sorry about the crappy pictures, the left side knee puck is almost brand new, the right side knee puck is a little worn but easily flipped upside down so its almost new.

*RS TAICHI GP-WRX R300 FULL RACE SUIT
    *SIZE: 48/38 or a men's Japan size Medium
    *Exact measurements:

Chest: 38.5 inches
    Waist: 30-34 inches
    Height: 165-175 centimeters

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

High quality 1.2mm thickness Brazilian cowhide outer shell for race quality performance and protection.
    Perforated leather panels for front torso and sleeve to allow maximum airflow
    Perforated flex panel under sleeve and above knee for better fit and momeuverabity
    Latest designed aerodynamic enormous neck hump for better protection and air flow to the rider's back
    Taichi Advanced Intake Receiver, New ergonomic design outer polyurethane construction shoulder protector "T-AIR" for excellent protection and superior air flow
    MFJ Approved The entire suit is Approced to The MFJ (Motor cycle Federartion of Japan) standard
    CE approved protectors in the shoulders, elbows and the knees
    Stretchable Shoeller® Keprotec® Kevlar for maximum mobility at the chest and forearm areas
    Stretchable Shoeller® Keprotec® Kevlar used on legs and Y shaped in crotch area for ease of movement
    Neoprene used for comfort and maneuverability at both the neck and the wrist
    Anatomical pre-curved racer cut for comfort and freedom of movement in the riding position
    Removable polyester inner liner keeps you dry and comfortable
    Switched leather design
    V knee slider included as original equipment

*Here's a few videos from SPORTBIKETRACKGEAR: One of the best Vendors I know. (side note: TJ from Ridersdiscount, prices can't be beat!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeQBtPSfbRA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWXd6cWlKV0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FvAOt9lDM&feature=player_embedded

2. allenblaster

allenblaster Member

Afternoon bump

3. allenblaster

allenblaster Member

bump bump

4. allenblaster

allenblaster Member

Price lowered to $500 shipped!