1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 748

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DIBS, Feb 11, 2011.

1. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

2001 DUCATI 748, 10K for mileage. New Belts, valve adjustment done @ Corse Motorsports in Nashville. 10 miles since completed. New air filters, battery. Professional paint on new fiberglass Upper/Lower and tail section. Tail incorporates hinge and latch mechanism like OEM section. Vented clutch cover, Termignoni Slip-ons and re-mapped ignition. Spares include stock body work that’s lightly rashed and repairable on one side. All lights/signals in good working order. Quick change rear Hub (sprocket carrier). Still using stock upper fairing bracket so lights could be put into this bodywork if desired. Clean TN title. $4000.00

Attached Files:

2. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

Bump.....

3. ran99

ran99 Member

pm sent

4. ran99

ran99 Member

Where are you located in TN? I am in Nashville and am interested in the bike.

5. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

Bike is just north of Nashville in Goodlettsville. Brett

6. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

Weekend Bump.....

7. jwatson

jwatson Member

I wouldnt mind pickin this up. Wonder if I can sell my bike before you get rid of this one:D

I know some of the factory body work is rashed but is it also yellow?

8. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

Original bodywork was yellow.

9. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

^^^

10. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

^^^^

11. DIBS

DIBS Well-Known Member

^^^^

12. Myburm

Myburm Whassup?

PM Sent

13. Myburm

Myburm Whassup?

Sorry I missed you, please call me back as we're off the bike now. :) I think we're going to jump in the truck to do the rest of our running. Thanks!

14. wannabefast

wannabefast New Member

is this bike still for sale? if so give me a number to call or call me at 33four6five727six nine