05 Kawasaki 636 Truly Custom!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Pnotty, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

Yoshi- RS-3 Slip on
    Power commander 3 tuned for bike
    gafler braided on front
    racing pads
    custom paint job that's flawless!!!
    new Avon Storm tires
    -2 + 1

Selling for $3,700 or trade for solid ready to go race bike. This bike has never seen the track or been down. Always garaged kept on Pit Bull stand. Going to get back into trackdays, and dont want to make this bike a track bike. Thank you for your review.

Glenn
    501 246 9047
    Little Rock

Attached Files:

2. FRANKTHETANK

FRANKTHETANK Member

Title status?Free bump. wish you were closer

3. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

Clean title in hand. Registered in my name. Pearl of a bike. Rim lips are polished, and extra seat will also be included. Stock sprockets, and original levers also included.

4. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

Can't believe no one is bitingbon this. Sell bike for 3500

5. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

nice street ride,i think you may be barking up the wrong tree in this crowd with the flames and polished lips and such, doesn't really go over well but good luck to ya anyhow

6. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

i know that this web site is mainly for race bikes. im posting bike on here because some guys are looking to get out of racing and get a street bike. i'm getting back into racing and want a prepped bike. my bike is for sale here locally as well, but it's kind of slow considering its 25 degrees outside.

7. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

Sold!!!!

8. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Good stuff, ya were vigilant in your attempt to sell/trade this bike.
    Perserverance pays off.

9. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

nice!! congrats. you sell it outright or trade for a set up rig?

10. Pnotty

Pnotty Pnotty

sold outright then purchased 07 r6 race bike with all the goodies. sold it for $200 more than what i had it listed for. its amazing what happens when you get a bidding war going on. Woo!!