1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07-10 CBR 600rr Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by rjbrittain11, Feb 5, 2011.

1. rjbrittain11

rjbrittain11 Active Member

Its not a full set. Its part of a Full Titanium Corsa system. Fits 2007-2010.

What is comes with is:
    - Can and pipe directly off the can.
    - 4 header tubes.
    - 2 Y-pipes that connect to the header tubes

What it still needs for a full system:
    - 1 Y-pipe that connects the two other Y-pipes from the header tubes (see diagram #8)
    - Mid pipe #3 on the diagram
    - Header flanges ("B" on the diagram)
    - Nuts and bolts and the springs that hold everything together.
    - Heat Shield (#7 on diagram)

I've called Leo Vince and for about $700 you can get all the parts. Why so spendy? Cause its all Titanium. So with this and paying the $700 from Leo Vince, your still coming in a few hundred shy of full price.

Problems:
    These are in good shape, although used. Has about 6-7k miles on them. You can also see in one of the pictures that the spring-fastener-holder-thingy is broken on one of the Y-Pipes. Not a big deal to fix if your handy.

Price for these parts im putting at $500 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.

I take paypal but you will pay the 3% fee. I will ship out of the Bay Area, California as soon as money is paid.

Link to exhaust on Leo Vince's site: https://www.leovinceusa.com/cart/pr...tNum=7787&RetailPrice=2099&Notes1=&shipping=3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NeeksRR

NeeksRR Well-Known Member

If your in the bay, post it up on BARF. You might be able to sell it to one of the AFM guys. The season is starting soon.

And maaaaybe lower it a bit?? Seems a tad high for what need to be done to make it a complete again. Anyways, GLWS man ;)

3. rjbrittain11

Its in the works :up:

4. rjbrittain11

EDIT:

This is from an Evo II Titanium System, not Corsa. My bad guys.

5. rjbrittain11

Price reduced: $400

6. rjbrittain11

Can and Mid-pipe SOLD

Take the rest for $100 :up:

7. waziiiii

waziiiii Well-Known Member

do you have any extra springs?

8. rjbrittain11

I don't, sorry.

9. joeyg

joeyg Well-Known Member

mid pipe being??? the 2-1 up to the muffler or just the muffler and small straighter section?

10. rjbrittain11

Don't quite know what your asking, but the muffler and small pipe (mid pipe) coming off the muffler has been sold. I don't have the longer mid pipe that goes between the 2-1 and the small midpipe that comes off the muffler