1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 ex 250 ninja 657 miles!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by barkley57, Jan 27, 2011.

1. barkley57

barkley57 Well-Known Member

Clear title 09 EX250 with only 657 miles. I bought this bike for my wife as we had all the great intentions of both us riding together last summer as she wanted a bike. I had my bike and she had her bike, everything was great. Until we figured out that we didn't have any time to ride. As you can see by the odometer she rode it not very far. Work, racing, work, time of day etc... came in the way.

So, it would make a great race bike for someone or maybe a great street bike for your special lady.
    I have it listed in my dealership for $3100. Will sell it for $2900 here.
    I do accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover in my dealership if necessary. No checks please, Cash or CC only.

Please contact me if you have any questions at:

Bob Michael
    B&E Motorsports
    410-822-6855
    [email protected]

PS.....right side fairing just under the front turn signal has a small hole from her tipping the bike into my toolbox handle. I can take pictures if needed. Just thought I would disclose that instead of later. Otherwise, perfect!

Attached Files:

2. barkley57

3. barkley57

WOW, with all the 250 guys looking for this bike why no takers? Price to high (didn't think so), to new, not race ready? What gives?

4. barkley57

ttt

Still here guys, and with some offers being made everyone wants it for free.

Make an decent offer without being kicked in the balls, please.

Bob

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

i'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. Wish i had the cash

6. foxrider64

foxrider64 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to convince Art that he needs this for Charlene...don't you agree?

7. barkley57

Oh, Charlene needs this bike for sure. We cannot have Art riding around without a little company.

8. Bradley

Bradley Active Member

PM sent give me a call.

9. barkley57

bike still here

10. barkley57

sold, thanks Joe