1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2003 zx6rr $1400 OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bigrallymeats, Feb 6, 2011.

1. bigrallymeats

bigrallymeats Well-Known Member

got a 03 zx6rr with ~13k miles on her. needs new tires, fairings, and ram air tube but other than that she's ready for the track. all stock besides the k and n air filter and no cut derlin frame slidders. Will also throw in some pretty beat up woodcraft clip ons. The frame, sub frame, swing arm, forks, and wheels are all 100% straight and they have fresh ebc hh pads. There is a quarter size dent in the left side of the gas tank but it's not that big of a deal and does not leak or anything. She comes with your choice of either an M4 hi mount, blue flame hi mount, or micron shorty exhaust. NO TITLE however she will come w a bill of sale and the vin is clean of course. If you're interested in swaping out the motor for a 636 motor that would be fine but the price would be $200 more and you have to swap em out yourself in my garage and give me the 6rr motor back to put in one of my 636s. (i've got 3 of the 03-04 zx6r bikes (2 636s and 1 6rr.... i just love these damn things)

not in a huge rush to sell this bike and i may part it out if this isn't gone by april. email me at [email protected] for pics, video of her running, and more info.

Also, i'm open to trades of any kind may it be guns, atv's, dirt bikes, etc. pretty much anything really so just let me know what you've got. Gun wise i'm mainly interested in AR-15's, AK 47's, 22 rifles, glocks, 1911's, and pocket pistols.

Bike is located in Elizabethtown, KY

2. Body Bagz

Body Bagz Well-Known Member

email sent

3. DOUBLE-R

DOUBLE-R Member

Email sent.

4. swervin

swervin New Member

Emailed.

5. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

e-mailed

6. bigrallymeats

got a couple pics of the bike w the hi mount blue flame exhaust installed. However there is a sale pending on it thru kawiforums ($75 shipped) .. bike will now come w the micron shorty along w a spare carbon fiber micron can (the spare just needs to be re-riveted)

here's a couple pics. I'll put a video on youtube here shortly w the bike running and explaining all the things it needs (fairings, rear sets, upper stay, ram air tube, etc.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. racer034life

racer034life Well-Known Member

Not a bad deal! Would rather have the 636 motor in it. Post some frontend pictures?

8. bigrallymeats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoX0ah228bY

i guess you have to decide on whether or not you want the slipper clutch or not. i'm tellin ya this 599cc motor pulls equally just as nasty as my other 636's ... if you want to swap the motor however YOU have to do all the work and give me $200 extra. i'll just drink my beer and watch you bust your knuckles in my garage :)

9. bigrallymeats

10. shortbus6588

shortbus6588 Well-Known Member

emailed u

11. shortbus6588

shortbus6588 Well-Known Member

Deal of century...lol

Bump 4 a steal of a deal

12. pogden

pogden New Member

BRM,
    I saw you were selling one of your other ZX's (636)::

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=281599

In that thread you stated the frame had been tucked in approx. 1/2" by previous rider, but bike still rides straight.

The bike (600) in this thread...does it have a non-tucked frame?

Thanks

If all goes well this weekend I sell my 200 merc and will have money for a track bike. There are a few bikes I'm looking at, your's is one of them.
    Thanks

13. theDDD

theDDD New Member

wow

DMF
    they are clearly to different bikes by the two different colors the stunt stuff the motors and titles read the info bump for a great deal and an idiot

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  14. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

And you can actually see this bike in the background of the pictures of the other bike.

15. bigrallymeats

the frame on this bike (non title zx6rr) is perfectly straight. wheels, forks, swing arm, subframe are all 100% straight as well. and yea my other bike (clean titled stunt zx636) the frame is not perfect and the subframe is slightly tweeked.. but wheels and forks are straight on it.

16. reracing

reracing Well-Known Member

still have the bike?

17. pogden

pogden New Member

Thanks for the reply BRM.
    I thought that was the case just wanted to be sure.

Hey theDDD Fvck You, tanks, plastic and motors are pretty easy to exchange for anyone who can pick up a wrench. It was a simple question.

sideburn34, yeah, I saw it thanks.

18. bigrallymeats

19. SlowAnthony

SlowAnthony Ride Slow

you have an email...

20. SlowAnthony

SlowAnthony Ride Slow

oh and im sorta local...