1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your 3 favorite movie chase scenes

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, Jan 26, 2011.

1. iomfan

iomfan Well-Known Member

The original "The Italian Job" movie from 1969 with Michael Caine. Not typical american muscle car stuff but neat for the time. You can find a 10 min clip on youtube if you search for "original italian job car chase". Very 1st listing.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. doubleapex

doubleapex Well-Known Member

Good call on Ronin and the S8, although the rocket launcher was a little cheesy.

Ditto for the foot chase in "Raising Arizona", after Nicolas Cage robs the gas station convenience store.

3. Team G

Team G Wake me when its over

Dirty Mary & Crazy Larry

Duel (Dennis Weaver)

4. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

chase

The bike chase from fled

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

With the Town Car keeping pace..?

Other than that it was exciting to watch at the time

6. cgordon3

3. Ronin

Now for a rolling gunfight, I go with HEAT!!!

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

And I suppose you're WAY past that age now. :D

8. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

"what are you boy, some kind of dooms day machine"!

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Taxi cab scene with Bruce Willis & Samuel Jackson in Die Hard 3 where they crashed through the sideway cafe before tearing through Central Park. Only because I stepped on the set by accident and actually saw it.

10. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Bullet-All the scenes from Vanishing piont-To live and die in la.Another rare gem was a movie called the driver starring Ryan O'neal.And of course Crazy larry and dirty mary.

11. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Roger Moore as James Bond in "The Man with Golden Gun". The chase where's he's in the red Javlin and does the barrel roll jump over the river. :up:

12. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

1. French Connection. Every other chase scene is a remake of this one.

2. See #1

3. Blues Brothers, just 'cuz. Mission from God and all that, you know....

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Yep. Its also embedded within what is easily the best film mentioned, and one of the best crime dramas ever. People forget (or have maybe only seen the chase scene) how good this movie is.

14. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

The Matrix and the sequels had some cool chase scenes.

15. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

for sure.. Was gonna post this picture from Q.T. but figured i would check to see if anyone else posted. Awsome stuff.
    Mad Max close 2nd for me, then original Gone in 60 sec.

16. cgordon3

Not too bad, but the foot chases in these movies are better.

17. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i guess you can call it a chase scene because they took off but the bank scene in the movie Heat

18. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

Arnold chasing a limo downhill in a coasting Blazer :up: = best chase ever

Come on Bennett, throw away the chicken shit gun, you don't just want to pull the trigger, you want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see what's going on in there when you turn it, that's what you want to do, right?

I can kill you John!

Come on, let the girl go, just between you and me, don't deprive yourself of some pleasure, come on Bennett, let's party!

I can beat you, I don't need the girl hahah, I DON'T NEED THE GIRL!

I don't need the gun John. I can beat you. I DON'T NEED NO GUN!

AND I'LL KILL YOU NOW!

19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

That chase in LA with the white Bronco and all those police cars was pretty epic. Not sure what movie that was from, but it was on every channel back in June of 1994. It wasn't really fast, but is was cool.

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Day late and a dollar short :)

How about The Chase starring Charlie Motherf^cking Sheen and Kristy Swanson??? She is a link to the Ferris Bueller chase...she was the one that answered Ben Stein after he "Bueller"ed for 5 minutes. :crackup: