1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 gsxr 750 (detroit area)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gotalf, Oct 26, 2010.

1. gotalf

gotalf Member

6500miles and riding, new pilot power 2ct tires, akrapovic carbon fiber 06-07 slip on, suzuki carbon fiber trim, blue back lit gauges, yoshimura case savers, dark smoke windscreen, -1 driven front sprocket, clear led tail light/singals, custom mirror block offs w/bar end mirror, r6 quick turn throttle, black powder coated rear sets and passenger pegs. stock parts included.

street ridden. immaculate, very well taken care of. located in troy michigan, trying not to store this winter, $7500 OBO! delivery/meeting available call 248 561 1679. would rather not PM or email

[​IMG]

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Beautiful bike!

3. gotalf

gotalf Member

hey thanks! hope someone will get to enjoy it as much as i do

4. Br1anbuck

Br1anbuck Well-Known Member

I thought the 750's only came with black rims? Do you have any more pics of the bike? Close up of engine cases?

5. gotalf

gotalf Member

stock blue rims, and here are some pics of the bike. if your not available to see it in person i can take some more pics but will need to borrow a camera first.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/gotalf/bike/

6. mrjonesiu

mrjonesiu Well-Known Member

The black forks are a mark that it's the 750. If your still not convinced, get the case numbers. Bike looks too immaculate to have been a Frankenstein project.

7. gotalf

gotalf Member

its a 750, besides the body work paint scheme and the badging it has black forks, gold chain, 15k rpm redline, black seats. and 20 more hp :)

i bought it brand new and its never been crashed or "knocked over in the garage". #'s match its not been taking apart or fooled with.

8. gotalf

gotalf Member

:confused: no interest? apparently nobody is looking for a end of season deal to build a track bike this winter. i never even got some idiot calling to offer me two thousand dollars and his broken ninja 250 :)

9. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

you have PM

10. gotalf

gotalf Member

ive been making room in the garage during winter cleaning, bike is available without yoshimura case savers and has 6750 miles. i can help with delivery or shipping, and of course more pics are always available. not looking for trades.

$7,000

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  11. Body Bagz

Body Bagz Well-Known Member

willing to part with the yoshi savers ???

12. gotalf

gotalf Member

they were sold to a friend already

13. gotalf

gotalf Member

transmission had to come out of my truck, it looks expensive. selling this bike would help me out a ton.

14. Cuban_Missle

Cuban_Missle Member

Bump for a well taken care of bike. I like the 06-07 style slip-on. When I bought my 750 bac in 08, I decided to buy one of the 07 models they had left because of the stock shorty can. GLWTS!

15. Jonny Boy

Jonny Boy Well-Known Member

Nice bike, I sent this to my buddy who is looking. GLWS

16. gotalf

gotalf Member

thanks for the luck all, i need it lately.
    4l60e is at the trans shop with my guy :(

17. gibson

gibson Sportbike Track Gear

18. ChasingChaos

ChasingChaos Well-Known Member

Any interest in a trade for a BMW R1100S?

19. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

buy this gib...:Poke:

20. gotalf

gotalf Member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011