Spencer at Jennings this weekend.

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I can imagine; Dan is funny to me :crackup:

2. Oh wow :rolleyes:

"Racing with the AMA Pro's". I should have went to Jennings when Bostrom was there and got a picture like that, then created some personal website saying "Here I am battling with Bostrom as he went on to set the track record with me right behind him" or some shit like that.

How many guys who can turn :29's at Jennings have tons of sponsors and are getting personal instruction from people like Spencer?

I have no problems with people setting their goals high. Everyone has goals. But be realistic in them and don't mislead people on your personal webpage.

Hell, Lora turned a 1:10 at Tally during her first track weekend ever on an '04 R6 with NO modifications whatsoever (still has the OEM RSU forks) and on 2 year old Pilot Powers. Maybe i should start trying to line up Spencer and sponsors for her.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  3. Because people shouldn't take advantage of and/or exploit their boobies simply to get ahead in the sport and obtain sponsorship when their on-track performance is barely worthy of the Intermediate track day group.

Lora makes a point of smashing the boobies down, trying to tuck her hair in her helmet etc in an effort to not draw attention to herself. She would rather work on her riding, get faster and try to excel based upon what she can do on the track...not how she looks off of it.

4. That part is up for debate.

5. NJR1FTP

NJR1FTP Well-Known Member

someone not from the north gets it ??

6. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

I've got to get working first, then the sandbox will be destroyed!:)

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

If boobies would make me faster, I'd get some implants.

I shit you not. :D

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Then you'd miss first call as you enjoyed stuffin' `em in your leathers...

9. I agree completely :D.

Personally, I don't give a shit. Her racing career (or lack thereof) has no bearing on my racing career (or lack thereof).

But i kinda see it from Lora's perspective. Lora truly studies the sport, works hard on her riding and fitness and actually tries to downplay the female thing because she wants to be recognized for being able to ride....not because she is a girl that can ride.

Somebody getting all of this attention and support soley because she is a "hot chick" is ridiculous when you consider she barely runs an Intermediate track day group pace.

If she was fast and was actually racing against those AMA pros like she stated on her webpage, more power to her. That would be awesome; regardless of gender. But she wasn't.

10. NJR1FTP

exactly. I know some other girls that have been at it for a while, and go pretty good, and act the same way as Lora (whoever that is lol). :up:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Now I get it. This is really about telling women how to behave. Carry on...

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Oh you didn't! :eek:

13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I like the girl. I enjoyed talking to her and she corners low enough.

So screw y'all. :p

14. funsizeracing

funsizeracing Well-Known Member

This thread has me thinking I should spend my tire money on (bigger) boobs.

This whole gender division thing and racing just pisses me off. Women that play it up piss me off even more. Congratulations you have tits and you ride a bike. :mad: Now can we please just move on to going racing.

I don't know who Lora is but sounds like I'd like her :beer:

BTW, I heard Spencer was at Jennings?

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Good day sir! :)

16. brother_ed7

brother_ed7 brother_ed7

I went to Prieto Performances web site and did not see any female racers. Id their a web site I can go to and read for myself what this female racer is "claiming"? I want to see for myself how much puffing is in the black and white of it.

17. NJR1FTP

http://www.kristincaseyracing.com/

you have to say "racer" in quotes.

18. TDC

TDC Active Member

Seriously? Crash her , no biggie?:down:

:Pop:

19. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

It's a joke. An ill-advised joke, but a joke nonetheless. Relax.

20. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Sarcasm, obviously... I would never intentionally crash someone out. And like I said before, I have absolutely no problems with her personally whatsoever. She can do or say whatever she wants for all I care, and I hope she does well. I was just calling BS on everyone claiming she was the next big thing...