Dear Kim kardashian

Discussion in 'General' started by ryguy, Jan 11, 2011.

1. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Then get the F out of the way so i can see more of her,,,,,damn gays are always trying to ruin a wholesome tractor trailer advert.

2. deadmau5

deadmau5 Member

she DID do a sex tape... with that Ray Jay guy (dont check my spelling)

and he kept his basketball shoes on the whole time. that was a big joke amongst my coworkers.

I hear it's not worth checking out though, so i never did.

3. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

you are correct, i was AWFUL.

BTW what unit are you with on Camp Pen?

4. akillya

akillya TPL Racing Squadra Corse

Lindsey has the whole crazy thing going for her, Kim is just kinda boring and sad. With Lindsey you would get wicked sex, major drama, restraining orders, lesbian sex, rehab, detox etc etc. Luv the crazy chicks!

5. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

Is that her????

Don't think that's her...
    [​IMG]

I'm Jus Sayn...
    [​IMG]

Thought she was thicker than that!!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Thats if they still have their testicles.

7. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

Voluptuous!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. andrew154

andrew154 Member

9. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Oh NO! How horrible!

WTF is wrong with you people? You'd rather look at some boring ass housewife putting on her makeup in the mirror than Kim Kardashian's fine ass?

10. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Kim Kardashian is a pretty girl, no doubt, even before the plastic surgery. But she's as vapid and talent-less as that other well-connected, smokin hot socialite from a prominent family: Paris Hilton. Both are great to look at but once they open their mouths, forget it.

Hot or not, with prettier girls being a dime a dozen out here in SoCal, one has to understand that a big part of the reason the K girls are famous is that their dad was the late Robert Kardashian, the businessman and former attorney who started practicing law again to help represent his buddy O.J. Simpson during his double murder trial.

Many believe it was Kardashian who helped Simpson hide and ultimately get rid of the bloody clothes and murder weapon.

That and the trend of late for reality shows centering on dysfunctional and/or prominent families is why these girls have a career.

Whatever. Doesn't matter. Never seen their show, the sex tape(s), etc. Just know who they are. More power to them. If someone's willing to pay these girls millions to feed some kooky obsession with "celebrity", so be it.

Oh, and one more thing...there is absolutely no fucking way that picture of Kim K is for real. Talk about the power of photoshop. Her body is about twice as wide as the one pictured on that semi - especially her ass. Doesn't even look like her, really.

Anyway, in summation: I get why so many people wanna tap that ass, I suppose. But I personally find her more annoying than hot.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, would you hit it two times or three times?

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

With a shovel? Until that zombie pig whore wasn't getting up again to try and eat my brain.

13. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

Really? Where does she live?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

On the D list and holding on for dear life.

15. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

That was really helpful, thank you.:down:

16. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The incredibly groomed and manicured appearance makes me think it would be a coyote wake-up. Hit it? Yes, she has a pulse. Brag to my friends who find her alot hotter than I do? Ofcourse. Want to be stranded on a deserted island with her and no wax/razor/makeup/stylist in sight? Hell no!

I'd take Lohan everytime over KK. :cool:

17. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

i think she recently sold her place in west hollywood and moved a little further west into beverly hills w/ her sisters.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anyone who says they don't want to have lots of sex with Kim Kardashian… has already had lots of sex with Kim Kardashian. The rest of y'all are damn liars, women (and not even all of them) and homos.

19. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Then color me homo.