1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am no longer an atheist.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sdg, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You lack conviction.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Took my Mom back to NC this weekend, stopped for fuel at a truckstop in SC. How bad must one smell for cologne dispensed from a machine in a truckstop restroom to be an improvement?

3. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

:crackup:

4. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

At the most recent Almighty Church of the Heathen and Liquor store I was elected to be Lord Peon on by the Almighty Son of the Father's next door neighbor's brothers nephews cheerleader girlfriend.

Now where is my Tax free paperwork, and bake sale?

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You answered your own question...how very Zen of you. :Poke:

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

phew

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one will ever believe you are operating as intentionally not for profit.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

<face palm>

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I'm curious. How do you resolve your christian faith with your signature line? Or is it "just a joke"? :Poke:

10. Spyderchick

According to Papa, he prefers rump roast, although he'd probably try anything, so I'd venture a guess that you're closer to the truth. :up:

11. H8R

One of our main duties in the Church is to sponsor racers.

Where's my bake sale (said in Cartman's voice).

12. Putter

Why be picky? Life is short.

13. Spyderchick

Just did a quick check and the OP never posted after they started this thread.
    I am sure they've gotten much amusement from our little discussion. ;)

14. Spyderchick

As long as you're not picking your nose, scabs or butts, you should be okay. :up:

15. firecat

firecat Well-Known Member

Before Christmas my Son came to me and asked me for a cell phone...I thought to myself "what in the world would an 8 year old need a cell phone for?" He explained to me that this would be for emergencies only and that it would be a "good thing to have". I told him that he was too young to have a phone and IF he learned to be responsible with his things that I would consider it when he was older. He countered this logic by telling me that he was responsible with a few things that were important to him and I countered his argument by explaining that reponsible meant that he took care of ALL his things.

He then wondered aloud if someone else would get him a phone for Christmas...I didn't respond to him when he made this statement.

Christmas arrived and much to his dismay there was no phone for my 8 year old and he couldn't understand why.

The moral of the story is this....he WAS told that he wouldn't be getting one...he just wasn't listening. In my opinion, you can recieve a direct answer and a indirect answer to your questions. The key is this: are you listening when its not what you want to hear?

16. Putter

I certainly have. At the end of the day Christians will be Christians and non-believers won't still won't believe. I think the Christians have definitely been the respectful ones in this thread.

17. Putter

I wish I had three arms so I could do all that at once.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well you wouldn't want to ruin your chance at eternal life would you?

19. Putter

What do you mean?

20. H8R

fu

:D