Teen Pregnancy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Oh great land dweller west of the city of Panthers, Those two might have touched on one of societies problems. The entertainment industry is one of the greatest enablers of mental conditioning that we have. After watching sexual innuendo, foul language, etc., long enough it becomes an everyday event and seems ok. :)

2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Teen pregnancy happens because human teens are filled with raging hormones and the natural instinct to procreate, just like every other animal on the planet.

As to those railing against help for financially strapped mothers, are you wiling to give up your child tax credits as well? I thought not.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fixerated.

Conception can be prevented. Fucking, not so much.

Holy shit, you're right! It's not the irresponsible breeding that's the problem, it's the absence of more redistributed wealth! Where do I send the check?

4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Yawn. Just another bumper sticker warrior.

5. Mars750

Mars750 Got track...

I feel Media and Bad Parenting are responsible for most of these issues. If there were better Communication between teens and parents, Statistics would not he so high.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Bumper sticker warrior? What, like "If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em"?

Can you refute that?

Or just continue in your myopic ignorance for the amusement of the assembled with synaptic function.

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

8. scotth

scotth Banned

I disagree. Far more explicit stuff is on the air in Europe (the comparison in this thread, right?) than you can see here.

9. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I think anyone on gov't assistance should have mandatory birth control shots. Also the drug clinics of the country can give out drugs in trade for the persons reproductive ability.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I think there might be one or two vets who'd think that's not such a good idea.

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess I should have been more specific by adding something to that statement. We have to add parental guidance to that equation. Well, then also better schools. Oops, then also making people accept the responsibility for their own actions. After that, we can add...........Damn, we need to add a ton of shit. :)

12. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

Screw it. Let'em bang them out by the thousand. We're gonna need the cannon fodder when the lid blows off the middle east due to its MASSIVE population expansion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/18/news/18iht-oxan.0118.4250941.html

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=38662

13. lincecumfan

lincecumfan Banned

Reward bad behavior by insentivising it through cash handouts and you have a perpetual problem.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1

Abortion seems to be more effective for those who can actually afford to raise a child than those who cant.

LOL.....Ya think?

I think just about anything that involves Hollywood "contributes" to the problem.

Haha......just a wee bit apples and oranges.....NO?
    Just in case you don't think so, one is actually contributing to the economy, the other is just leeching.

I like it, first of the month you get a shot with your free check, this can work. :D

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

were you answering for me? :rolleyes:

16. hey PC that's awesome. How did you get a smiley to look like you?

All I know is that stuff kids were hiding 12 years ago when I was in HS kids are doing without a second thought today.

17. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

IMO I think most of the blame resides on bad parents.My mother gave me and my brother loads of condams as kids and preached to us about the importance of them.She never condoned us having sex nor allowed in girls in the house.

My son I did the same.I talked to him alot from 10 years old on.I did this because I monitor what his friends text and yes his 10 year old friends at the time talked about girls.He has condoms and lotion in his room.I don't condone him having sex nor do I willingly let him get into situations to have sex.

He is now 15 and thank god listening to me as far as I know.The problem I am having now is his g/f's parents asking me if he can stay the night.What the fuck is wrong here.......how can even a decent parent allow a boyfriend/girlfriend to stay over.

I am against abortion,but that is my view and I don't portray it on others.If you want to get an abortion then that is your choice.

18. dannyjames1684

dannyjames1684 Ride slow homie

my sister was born when my parents were 16 and 17. i was born when my parents were 19 and 20. We are both college grads pursuing graduate degrees. My parents are still together, going on 30 years. This is not to brag or anything like that; it's to exemplify that adults aren't 18 or 24, it depends on each person. So how about we work on society instead of attacking "situations." Teen pregnancy is certainly not something i think will stop, so how about we educate and train adolescents AND parents to stop pretending sex is the end of the world, realize consequences, and provide safe avenues for what results occur

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No it isn't.