1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my little buddy

Discussion in 'General' started by RM Racing, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

Sorry Rick, that bites.:(

2. livebikes

livebikes Banned

Someone shared that with me when Kawie died....it still makes me weep..every time.

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Sorry for your loss...

Ride safe,
    AAron

4. BoyRacer549

BoyRacer549 I was a Spider Monkey!

Sorry for your loss Rick, RIP Brandywell

5. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

sORRY for your Loss.RIP bUD

6. mineshaved

mineshaved product of my enviroment

sorry for you loss.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

sorry for your loss. always a tough decision to make, and she is no longer suffering. RIP Brandywell

8. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

So sorry for your loss :( I know how hard it is to lose that special member of the family. Don't forget to take some time to laugh about everything she ate or destroyed, as well as remember the times you needed a companion and she was there for you the way no one else could be. Sounds like she was a great dog. RIP

9. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Wow... I've had a lot of pets growing up (and still do). If this is true, it's gonna be like friggin' Jumani when I die. :D

10. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

I know how hard it is. I'm sorry for your loss.

11. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

I share your sadness.

Bonnie and I had to say goodbye to our big Greyhound True..last Sunday. He would have been 13 in April. He was a fantastic companion and "my boy" all the way. We were fortunate to have adopted him when he was three.

It's really tough to say goodbye.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  12. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Monte, this thread just keeps getting worse. Man, I am so very sorry for you and Bonnie. You guys do such wonderful things with adopting your greyhounds.
    Again, I am sorry.
    -Erik-

13. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Thanks Erik.. while we were very sad to see him go. I am thankful that he was healthy and happy right up until the afternoon of his last day and rather than dwell on the one afternon whne we had to say goodbye forever... I choose to remember the thousands and thousands of "hello's" we shared over the time he was with us and that makes me smile.

14. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

sorry for your loss, Rick.

i hate just the thought of losing a pet. :eek:

15. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

I feel your pain

and sorry for your loss. I still miss my big ole Booger dog and sidehack companion everyday the last two years. It gets better though but a "special" dog will always be in your memories . the best to you and yours. b bill and darethea

16. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:) :) :) :) :)
    Monte, you and Bonnie are wonderful

17. Shogun rr

Shogun rr body work provider

sorry for your loss.