WHAT'S THE EASIEST RACIN SCHOOL?

Discussion in 'General' started by READYTORACE, Mar 31, 2001.

1. READYTORACE

READYTORACE Active Member

HI MY FRIEND TOLD ME I COULD ASK HEAR CAUSE YOU ARE RACERS. I WANNA RACE I DO REEL GOOD ON THE STREET I ALLAYS BEAT MY FRIENDS. I LIKE GOIN FAST BUT IM REEL GOOD NOW SO I WNAT THE EASIEST SCHOOL. CAN YOU HELP ME THANKS DONNIE

2. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

I think most people are at Texas racing this weekend, but you just wait till Monday a someone will answer all your questions. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. slow rider

slow rider Well-Known Member

Well yes you can ask here, but not "hear". If you do really well, and not "reel good", [​IMG]then just simply take the one day rider class sactioned by WERA or CCS. If you look under the scedule and see a "rs" after the event, then it will have a rider school on that Sat. It's the cheapest route, and also the quickest. You take the school on Sat. and race on Sun. I think the price is $75 for the class and $100 for the license. Don't forget to wire your bike and wear proper safety gear. Hope to see you out there.

4. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

I think Papa would be best to answer this <snicker> [​IMG]

5. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

Yeah he'd love another one of these.
    KD

6. HarveyMushman

HarveyMushman Active Member

Well for me... the easiest racing school was the Buster Chops Briggs&Stratton lawn tractor racing school located 14.375 miles east north east of Des Moines Ia.

7. carrollm

carrollm Fast Rice Racing #71 ex.

Go race a YSR and learn to keep your corner speed up. It's cheap and fun, and I think most big bike racers have done it at least once. Leave the street racing alone. There's nothing cool about passing old folks and people with babies in the back seat. Good luck with your racing career.

8. Wacky Jackie

Wacky Jackie Well-Known Member

In my opinion the BEST race school would be the ED Bargy Motorcycle Racing School. He has a very detailed web page...
    you could find it by searching ED Bargy or thru the WERA web page.
    Have fun on the track but remember that on the street you are not the only one who could get hurt.
    Be sensible!

9. READYTORACE

WOW FOR 175 BUCKS I CAN BE OUT LOOKIN KEWL FOR MY GIRLFRIEND? AND WHOS PAPA CAN HE HELP ME ALOT? THANKS DONNIE

10. wera917

wera917 Well-Known Member

How do YOU spell troll? [​IMG] Something smells fishy 'round "HEAR"! [​IMG]

11. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Yea...but what I want to know is, who is on the reeling side of this bait hook....

12. READYTORACE

TROLLS ARE KEWL MY UNCLE HAS A HOLEBUNCH OF THEM LITTLEE ONES WITH GREEN AN ORANGE HAIR HE SAYS THERE OLD

13. HarveyMushman

HarveyMushman Active Member

I bet they are old---- at least older than you

14. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

What kind of bike are you going to race?

15. READYTORACE

MY DADS GONNA BY ME A NEW GSXR600 TO RACE

16. RideRed

RideRed Active Member

Come on guys! Don't amuse this fakey. RTR--only a few of these guys fell off the cabbage truck yesterday. Hope I'm not spoiling your fun. Try something NEW!!
    [​IMG]

17. wera917

wera917 Well-Known Member

Come on now, you mean dear 'ol dad won't buy you a GSXR1000 to race on, you're gonna race on one of them wimpy slow-assed 600's!?

18. keith newton

keith newton Well-Known Member

Someone ask Stick how to spell the word cool{kewl}.

19. READYTORACE

RTR? STICK? WAY OFF TRY AGAIN

20. smknjoe

smknjoe Well-Known Member

Polcin!