1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Zippy1, Dec 8, 2010.

1. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

The taliban is very much anti opium. They had just about stoped all production of it before the war. It was our allies the northern alliance that were the poppy growers. Hell that war had been going on for years before we ever stepped in. the northern tribes had there own private armys funded by opium.

2. Marcello1966

Marcello1966 Well-Known Member

I do appreciate how polite everyone is here. I can only imagine the PM's though.

Yes I live in a world of odd. I wish someone could shake me out of it, but I took a look at the macro a while back and saw a completely different point of view. Everybody agrees the conqueror's write history. The problem with many American's and Europeans is they don't think they have been conquered. I really wish I was wrong about this.

When those towers came down many were hypnotized by the shock of what they saw and the word Muslim was repeated over and over again effecting the simple minds of those who needed something to hate. It was way too easy. I saw it on my roommates face when I said "dude that is controlled demolition." The top of that building was falling off to the side (remember?) and all of a sudden it just started coming down. It made no sense that the second tower hit would fall first. As well as the black smoke that was billowing out of the towers. The fires were being put out by the sprinklers. Hot fires don't billow black smoke and most of the jet fuel burned on impact. I am just looking at things logically unattached emotionally from the death toll. I attended a conference in Chicago and met with a ground zero worker who took some of the steel from the building. It looked like it had been cut with a big oxygen acetylene torch.

Ask a 757 pilot if the pentagon plane could have done the maneuver it did. They will tell you only with the emergency override system that is only accessible through remote control. And if you were lined up to hit the White House, why would you turn around and hit the pentagon instead. Try some logic guys.

Speaking of death toll and logic. If Muslim Jihadists really wanted to fuck Americans up they would have flown those planes into the buildings at 11 am when it would have been full of people. It was done in the morning because it was a theatrical show. It has splintered this country causing people to be suspicious of all the wrong people. On top of that Iraq had nothing to do with it.

Here is a little fact many don't know: AP and Reuters were both purchased by the Rothschilds banking establishment in the 19th century. That is not a conspiracy. Free press indeed. Edward J Murrow tried to tell us, but entertainment won out, and he said, "Goodnight and Good luck".

JFK was shot 14 days after he gave a speech to the Press Corp. In this speech he told the press they needed to tell the American people the truth about the existence of secret societies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlghYpDx0f4

Hey but keep those blinders on and those chains tight.

Cheers

3. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Oh, OK. Think I'll get back to reality now...
    [​IMG]

4. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

[​IMG]
    @Zippy and Sweatypants. If you think a drone strike is a once a day thing you are very, very wrong. Also, if you think that the defense budget for anything is somehow getting inflated, you're wrong. I vote dead. Long ago.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

<I can't beleive I'm bothering>

The second tower falling falling makes perfect sense, it was hit lower and towards the edge. More weight above the impact and a more efficient damage to the structure.

There were no sprinklers functioning at the impact zone. None. Sprinklers are designed to put out fires, not an airplane full of fuel traveling at 800 knots. The system was ripped out.

Jet fuel isn't gas, it doesn't burn easy. It didn't burnt all at impact. Black smoke is indicative of a rich burn (too much fuel, too little air).

Tower 7 is kind of odd though...

6. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

When you don't know what you're talking about you shouldn't start spouting facts. Esp. made up ones. I burn documents occasionally with "jet fuel" that is SOOOOOO hard to light....
    :crackhead:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
    What color would you say this smoke is?...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the analysis of bike exhaust color though.:clap:
    BTW, it can burn white too, FYI for that argument

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Thanks for proving my point.

What is yours again?

8. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Well, the Taliban's association with opium production is rather complicated. While they did drastically reduce production for a few years on religious grounds, they couldn't deny the value of it in funding their military operations, so they officially banned cultivation but somehow found a way to make money off it.

There are many who contend that the Taliban's forced halting of production was done to limit supply, heighten demand, drive prices up, and allow them to sell off their massive stockpiles at hugely inflated prices.

Of course,when the need suited them, they would relax the ban and heavily "tax" the growers - which is what they are currently doing to the growers in Afghanistan.

I'm certainly no Taliban scholar, so please correct me if I'm off base on something.

9. Trikky74

Trikky74 Well-Known Member

I agree and to take a bit of the ethnocentrism out of the debate how about this.

I live in Kentucky, the states largest cash crop is Marijuana. If we can't stop people in our own country from mass producing illicit and illegal drugs how the hell can we expect to stop it in Afghanistan when MOST farmers depend on opium in order to survive?

People act like we can just wave a magic stick and everything will be ok, not anymore. I am a little blown away by the contention that the government had anything to do with 9/11, well other than through sheer incompetence.

Cheers

10. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

There's simply no way to replace poppies with anything remotely close to being as profitable. I think we know better than to try and stop it - even though some say upwards of 90% of the world's heroin originates in Afghanistan's poppy fields.

I recall that we once considered alternatives but quickly realized that by depriving farmers the ability to grow poppies, we'd be creating a much, much bigger problem for ourselves.

11. Marcello1966

Marcello1966 Well-Known Member

um, that fire didn't bring down the towers.

But some men you just can't reach.

12. scotth

scotth Banned

Heeeeeeeeeey, this could be fun. :D

Okay, I'll bite. "What brought down the towers?" :D

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gravity

14. scotth

scotth Banned

Interesting theory. Was there smoke? :D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Puff. Puff. Pass......yep.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How does the approach path to the White House compared to the path into the Pentagon in terms of obstacles?

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Right...

What's a cubit?

Some men are very thankful they can't be reached...

18. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

+1 on this....and "not the fire" isn't and acceptable answer.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Deprived me of my 49th, asshat!