1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When is it ok to drop kick a kid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wingnut, Dec 4, 2010.

1. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

A more appropriate question would be, when is it not ok to drop kick children?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha! I was reading all of this and wondering the exact same thing :D

3. bsawicki

bsawicki Well-Known Member

WOW!
    that sux!, but obviously the kids were never taught boundries or respect...not the kids fault, its the parenting, or lack of.

by the way....being a dad is the best!

4. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

stealing pizza is definately a drop kick reward!! BUT you should rop kick the parents. my 6 yr old woulnt touch any fodd withouth our permission. those 9-10 yr olds should know better. if they dont its because their parents taught them the SEE food diet! see it, eat it.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What? C'mon, out with it! The suspense is killing me! :D

I'm praying for sterility. :up:

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If that was one of my kids I would have held them so you wouldnt have had to try to hit a moving target....

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Exactly.

Of course...do it in the hallway where the video cameras can't pick up the beating...and pay the other kid to stand watch, and let him know you know where he and his mommy sleep and if he ever says anything....MUAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAA

:D

8. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Would you really want to be friends with shitty parents like that? Would you want your kids to hang around and be influenced by those type of kids?