1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull Tire Tree

Discussion in 'General' started by CharlieV, Dec 3, 2010.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I HATE intellectual theives....especially when they steal from a small(er) business.
    I will NEVER do business w/ Parts411 now :mad::tut: NEVER!

2. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

After reading all that i kinda feel bad now.
    I have a couple of power stands.
    And yes they couldve been made better (a little cricked).
    Now i know, next time pitbulls it will be

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG] do athletic mascots count:Poke: just saying:D

4. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Reading this thread makes me continue to wonder why people don't hate Pazzo as much as they hate PSR. Granted Pazzo only rips off one company, but still their underlying business model (at least at first) seems to be the same as PSR's.

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Who does Pazzo rip off? (serious question)

6. backbone

backbone scarred for life

7. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

Ahahahaha. I clicked the link. What a bunch of douchewads. Their motto is "Racing Inspired, Built for Performance" I think the Racing inspired is a bit of a stretch. :rolleyes:

I wonder if from a legal standpoint you could go after Parts Unlimited for selling the products as there are obvious copyright infringements. I am sure PU has the money and lawyers to win the case, but it maybe wouldn't even go to trial. They may just wash their hands of PSR instead of fighting a legal battle. Not sure what kind of relationship you have with PU, but if you don't plan on doing business with them it may be a good way of getting after PSR.

8. tfs32

tfs32 Well-Known Member

I went by my local dealer to get new stands a few months back, I asked for Pitbull which they could not get, They offered me some powerstands. I went home and ordered some pitbulls online ;) You guys have my money, and If I end up buying another bike or two, you will get more of it

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Really?

CRG
    [​IMG]

Pazzo
    [​IMG]

Just because Pazzo changes the finish color doesn't mean they didn't blatantly rip off CRG.

10. JoeWorkman

JoeWorkman Active Member

Sorry I meant yes. I just read it wrong.

11. JoeWorkman

JoeWorkman Active Member

12. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

dude you are SUCH a facebook whore. :Poke: :D

13. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

14. JoeWorkman

JoeWorkman Active Member

15. JoeWorkman

JoeWorkman Active Member

16. JoeWorkman

JoeWorkman Active Member

And it's c-n-r Not the same ? :rolleyes:

17. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

The first set of stands I bought were some knock offs that I returned the same day after using them. utter crap. Bought a pair of Pit bull stands for well over twice the price and was happy to do so. I was a newbie at the time.

A friend has a power crap that was given to him when he bought the bike. What a piece of shit!

Oh what pin do i need for a 2007 GSX-R 600? just got a new track bike and need to change the leg fluids.

Ii want a pit bull damper but I'm concerned with the tapping involved:eek:

A big to :up: Cycle Gear for trying to sell me the Pit Bulls first and tacking back the crap stands.

18. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

You want a #2 Tall pin(F0001-002T) for that bike.

As for the stabilizers, we've went to non-drill kits on everything we make from here forward. We did not agree with the "single bolt" mounting system on other brands but our continuous R&D led to a alternate method of achieving the result that once required drilling(and sometimes tapping). Email [email protected] and ask him for additional info on this new generation of mounting kits or call us anytime during the week.

19. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Yup...spend money with Pitbull. Last month or whenever this showed up recently I went on line and ordered a t-shirt and coffee cup from Pitbull...high profit items...and they're inexpensive.

The best way to hurt an intellectual property thief is to buy the original...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got anything for the 1125R yet?