Any paint ideas for 2009 gsxr 750 street

Discussion in 'General' started by gsxrjtt, Dec 1, 2010.

1. gsxrjtt

gsxrjtt Well-Known Member

Looking for some good color or paint schemes for my 2009 gsxr 750 putting it back together after being wrecked... and photos or suggestions would be great looking to do something edgy and eye catching

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bed liner.

3. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wait, you said eye catching.

Red bed liner.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

rattle can black with a shitload of stickers. I'd suggest Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers, Blue Moons, Pots of Gold, Rainbows and Red Balloons.

6. attackpainter

attackpainter Well-Known Member

Both of these were done by me for a couple of girls... easy and not too expensive

Attached Files:

7. gsxrjtt

HHMmmmm

Well for one im not a Squid 10 years ago lol and not making a stunt video... Did i for get to say tastfull and good for resale lol ...

8. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

I would say a Yosh replica would do a ton for resale.. but then you would have to find a painter...

9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

No such thing as a paint job that's good for resale. It'll automatically be assumed wrecked...oh, wait :D
    Cheers, Lee S.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well since you're not a Squid.

[​IMG]

11. gsxrjtt

Its pretty bad when someone ask a reasonable question and you get people that have nothing better to do then trash up a good thread.. it was a simple question.. with smart ass replies.. good luck to you guys ... and thanks chad paint for putting up what you did..

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I betcha that paint job will fetch alot of interest from a certain community when its time for resale. You have to admit it does catch the eye :Poke:

Good Luck

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I take it you are new here.

14. victorSCP

victorSCP Active Member

:stupid:
    HAHAHA

15. dmb367

dmb367 Custom User Title A

PM "notbostrom", he's a pro at GSXR street bikes . ..

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  16. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yes people, you're getting outta control with the smart ass replies and scaring away the newbs. These folks have legitimate questions and good threads to start, and all ya do is walk all over 'em.

I'm with you, gsxrjtt hoss, these folks are totally rude. Obviously you care about how your bike presents itself, and you're looking for input to reach your goal of being totally kickass. Personally, I'd go with a quality painter (like Chad)....but don't skimp. Pick out your paintscheme with care, and make sure it matches your style and personality.

For example, I read your opening to this most good of threads and immediately thought, "Now here's a guy who needs something edgy and eyecatching. Something, shall we say, 'above the norm'."

And with that in mind, I present what I know would totally fit your go-get-'em, take no crap from these other cats style. So turn up your Justin Bieber and soak it in, man:

[​IMG]

17. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

:crackup:LMFAO!! :crackup: