Stay Classy Kris Killen (aka Rookie)

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Nov 22, 2010.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

2. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

is ready to share his :Pop: :D

3. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Good luck with that.

It's HTML, theres nothing proprietary about it. I think Kraft even said it was from a Wordpress template, Wordpress is still in the source code.

I'm not going to argue morality here because thats up to each individual. Personally I think it was a dick move to copy the site. Especially when there are literally tens of thousands of free templates out there to use.

Legally though you cant copyright basic html. You can copyright your sites content but not the code unless you have built or developed new code, none of which is the case here. If you could nobody would be able to build a site because we all use the same code just in different ways. Once you take a template and modify the content and change a few things around then your golden.

Ed, if you dont want your site copied then dont use open source templates like you did. Open source is just that... open for anyone to use and modify for free. Try using a PHP/SQL based website where people cant copy and paste it because there are 15,000 files to create the site.

4. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Then why are you here dragging his business through the mud over your stupid myspace page that somebody copied.

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Aaron Bagwell. Competed in AMA Supersport (your class) at Mid-Ohio this year in his first AMA event. Red bike, team colors and stickers all over it. I'm not sure what that has to do with this conversation, but something you should know. I was injured all season, so my personal AMA plans were tossed out the window at the Grattan National.

6. ryankerrracing

ryankerrracing Well-Known Member

ama season starts in daytona --march - grattan national was when ??????
    aaron rode topgun , and did 1 race , far from the image you are trying to portray.
    you only need to be defensive if the facts don't stand on their own merit.
    again, as i said earlier people in glass houses.

horse is beat

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Mmmmm ... okay. :rolleyes:

Edit: Thanks for trying to bash here. I know you didn't get the Honda East sponsorship you were looking for, so it's safe to know your motives here. Thanks again. See you in 2011.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

you're calling him out for the number of AMA events he's been involved with in the past couple years because he called out someone for copy/pasting his website?

9. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

I love the beebs.. :bow:

:Pop:

10. ryankerrracing

ryankerrracing Well-Known Member

didn't know you owned honda e . that was a year ago
    it's obvious that the honda e help did not make a diff in my program.
    i said i was going racing and i did , unlike you !
    my website is honest and does not make any claims or does it try to portray an image that is 2 +years old.
    and you did how many ama pro races in 2008 ? 1?

just like the guy that faked his website, trying to be something he wasn't.
    you are guilty of the same.

11. mille52

mille52 Old, Slow and Not Crabby

:stupid: Odd way to discuss web sites..

12. mille52

You are really something aren't you? You have a very impressive way of making a point that is not at all related and certainly not valid.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Aweful funny coming from some kid who's daddy is footing the bill for him to go racing....

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Winter interwebs is awesome!

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

16. mille52

:bow::bow::up:

17. mille52

Actually, I think daddy is doing the posting..

18. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

LMFAO... Thanks for 15 solid minutes guys... Nobody disappointed me in this thread...

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

ok this was a good read. for the record, i understand why eddie's pissed but also kind of agree with J.B. yea they ripped your site and thats phucked up but especially if you have a personal friend involved i would have tried to handle this personally one on one with the guy first before flaming on here. although that email you received does sound irritating. just my .02

20. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

you're showing your age kid. i'd stop before you get too far behind