1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan repave pt II

Discussion in 'General' started by Gigantic, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

nope, late 90's

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, that was in response to the other post.

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

if you can take a shit in the grattan stall with your leathers on, you've got tremendous skill and patience.

i was stoked when they put locks on the doors in '09....

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Note to self : Do not buy used leathers from KMC:Poke:

5. Racer45

only sub 6ft guys would even attempt that trick!! And all you needed to do was bring a screw driver with you:crackup:

he doesn't unzip them either. Just sits on the toilet with them fully on:beer:

6. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

well I have this I can give them, its a start and cheap. Maybe they should have a club weekend if they need helping hands to get it done.

Attached Files:

7. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

Some of you spend to much time in the bathrooms.

I care more about the track.

8. Supercorsa SCO

Supercorsa SCO Well-Known Member

Hey wait

Mongo

They never had cars on the track at the same time with us, but we would have a half hour session then the cars got a half hour, then we would spend a hour with the cars guys to get them to fix their frickin in-car oil tank leaks (that made it to the track of course) and to pick up the frickin saftey wire that they would simply throw on the ground. The answer was why? No sh*t bikes can crash on oil, and saftey wire really sticks to your tires, we didn't know that?

And no sh*t EJ was pissed off about those t-shirts, ohhhh boy!

The next year the Grattan roadracing club yearly fees went up to 150.00 and then the gig was cancelled after that.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There were a few times I remember cars and bikes but overall yeah they did keep it split. Was always kind of fun to go up early and see some cars out playing, something a little different to watch.

10. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I seem to remember paying $35 back in 1986 or so.... :confused:

On my bad azz GPZ550!!! :up:

11. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I think my first day was a free team chicago day followed by a $58 open practice the next day. Man those BT 50s really stuck like glue. :(

12. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

:eek:

13. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Probably because we've had the shit scared out of us thinking about you kicking our ass again! :D

14. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

I know.....I know.... hate to lose a pc of history but ebola virus absolutely 100% lives in the men's shower.

15. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

my old R6 had some horrifying memories of that bathroom and shower..... :Puke:

16. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

Your gay bike was showering with a naked dude !!!!!!! You are lucky we were there before anything bad happened
    :Poke:

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Running Grattan counter cw is the shiite!!!:up:

18. Racer45

really......what happened:wow:

19. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i was going to re-post some of the pictures, but looks like everyone that had them hosted took them down :crackup:

20. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

The look on your face was worth it :wow:

"Why is there water in my bellypan,did it rain last night " Kov asked