1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone getting a new bike?

Discussion in 'General' started by marshmallow, Nov 8, 2010.

1. marshmallow

marshmallow Designated Roody-Poo

Anyone getting a new bike for the next season?

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I heard Suzuki Moto GP is getting Honda to build bikes for them and Suzuki will just put their bodywork on the bike.

4. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

5. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Got me a SV

6. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

got me a new 1978 XS750 triple to prep for Vintage :p:

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Since it is pretty dead over here I'll ask some fun vintage stuff.I think the XS750 triples are way cool. Are you going to convert to chain drive? I have a spare FZ600 chassis, do you think I could fit a 750/850 motor in it? I want to make one of the XS750s look like the Laverda. The tank and wheels are pretty close as it is. some orange paint and a 1/4 fairing would be a great start.

Ken

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

Got mine in the summer I should waited for the SE

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I was going to. In fact I had it bought. I ended up changing my mind and am going to spend another year on my 06 GSXR 600. I racked up too much last year in tires to go out and buy and build a new bike. :( If it wasn't for this money stuff I would be fine. Wish I could win the lottery.

10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

gonna run mine all stock...pullbacks and all :crackup:

11. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

+1 Same here ! Though i just got a $251,600 Lawsuit setlement..Im still eating tuna and crackers..

12. dom

dom Dom-N-Ator Racing

i'm moving up to a 600... gonna be putting all the parts on over the winter.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

i'm just trying to keep my bike....

14. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You'll see some new equipment here next year.

15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Spread the wealth ;)

16. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

I gave just about all of it to my pop to hold so i dont spend it.
    Time to start looking to buy my first home.

17. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

As soon as I get a back ordered part for my Buell, I'm going to try and sell it to pick up either an R6 or an SV for next season. Also, I got a new gen ninjette to replace my old gen for ESS.

18. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Been thinking about getting a new one and can't decide coming off a 750 if I should go to a 600 or 1000? It would help alot if I could atleast look at the new 2011 suzuki's on a showroom floor.

19. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

^^Bike show in NYC is only 2 months away..

20. No, but kinda yes :D.

I have bought at least 2 bikes every year for the past 3-4 years, so im going to try to go next year without buying a bike.

But since im not going to get another bike right now, i am doing a bunch of stuff to my 675. Im going SB with it so I've going with a lighter subframe, Brembo MC, Attack Triples, BST Carbon Fiber wheels and some other shit like that.

The bike will be the same, but it will feel like a new bike. :)