Valencia, Spain | MotoGP 2010 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Nov 4, 2010.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sofuoglu turned down more money and stayed with his current Moto2 team for 2011.

RdP confirmed at Pramac.

2. Man, that really sucks for him. He was riding very well before he got hurt, and has since proven that he has pretty well recovered. Its a shame that none of the top three will give him a shot on one of their factory bikes. I guess that just shows how much potential there is out there on the grid right now, because I honestly cant pick one of the big 3's factory riders that I would replace with him. I guess if I was pressed to chose one for him to replace, it would be Hayden, but I would never want to see that.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That dude is absolutely a joy to watch.:up:

The Lin Jarvis interview was quite good.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

RdP was concerned that if it stayed at LCR, he was going to be sixth on the Honda priority list behind the three factory bikes and the Gresini team, which means he would never get a better bike on what he has right now. He met with Preziosi (sp?) yesterday and was promised he would get better equipment than he could ever hope for at Honda and that he would benefit from Rossi's input into the 2011 bike.

The only remaining sticking point in the negotiation was trying to bring Christophe Bourguignon with him. But there was no role for him as a crew chief and he would have been a "simple" mechanic, which is much less responsibility than he has at LCR. Ducati wouldn't deviate from their policy of having factory people calling the shots on all their bikes. So it's the end of the road for Randy and Christophe.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

With Noyes's team going to the Sutter chassis from the Harris he should be much better off.

6. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Which Moto2 chassis's make it to 2011? Suter, Moriwaki and..?

7. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I just wanna see Ben, Colin, and Nicky fighting for the box..:up:

Gotta give props to Ben for riding injured too..:beer:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

9. HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48 Well-Known Member

+1,000

10. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Where? I heard that mentioned by the commentator during QP. I have a MotoGP subscription but can't find the clip. Anyone find it?

11. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Anyone know what this quote from Spies is about?

"... I definitely want to move up in the championship and claim that sixth spot but I'm going out to treat it like another race and try to beat Nicky. There's a bit of pride at stake but I'd want to beat anybody for the top six, so it makes no difference that the fight is with Nicky.”

12. dmb367

dmb367 Custom User Title A

13. dmb367

dmb367 Custom User Title A

They're tied in the championship, winner takes 6th spot overall

14. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Warm up in 10 minutes. The race should be good, I'm sure everyone wants to do well the last race. I'm hoping for Nicky to have a great results and take the top american spot.:up:

15. caferace

caferace No.

Going to watch that then nod off, hoping I wake up in time to watch the race. Thank gopod for the extra hour...

Chromed livery from Elias is kinda cool. :)

-jim

16. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Nicky Hayden fastest in warmup...hope that gives him some confidence. Tommy Hayden there for moral support!!!:up:

17. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

I love moto2!!!!!

18. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

how ironic is it, that a cat named abraham, won his first moto 2 race today? i knew he was gonna win when i turned the computer on to watch. awesome race! i miss you abe.......

19. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

moto2 was good. that soulglue guys is a peckerhead.next year should be a hoot.

20. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

Talented as he may be, julian simon is one ugly mfer