1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Kanatuna....

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rd400racer, Nov 4, 2010.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

2. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Hell he has probably sold his EX by now. It has been a week since he bought something last...... ;)

3. rd400racer

How true:up:

Still could be a good pickup for someone starting out.

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

lmao Good lookin out. There is a thread about that on the Junkies forum already. lol I was telling people to get it so I could have other 500's out there. I have enough stuff to race prep it too. lol

And yea, I actually did sell both of my EX's too. I'm picking up a 400 Bandit/EX project on Saturday and I am looking at a tricked out EX for next year.

You and your son gonna be racing some more next season?

5. rd400racer

Oh yeah, we can't wait. I bought Chuck D's FZR400 so we have another toy to ride around. And pretty soon the RZ is going under the knife to get ready for next season. Look forward to seeing you out there. I'll keep my eyes open for more crap!

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

hahahah Awesome man. Good to hear. Sounds like we will be racing each other some then. Good stuff. And yea, thanks for lookin out. I'm goood for picking up bikes that I dont need too. lol

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

That FZR is a sweet bike... and fast!

8. rd400racer

Well, it was fast in the hands of another rider. I hope I can do it justice;)

Too bad it will be at least 5 months til I find out.