1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber this weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by HFD1Motorsports, Jun 4, 2003.

1. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Anyone else going to Barber besides Critter and us(XT Racing)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, everyone else is going to Roebling for the races and low country boil. Barber is nice and all but it ain't fresh shrimp!

3. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

I'll be there on my '95 F3 on saturday... unless it rains saturday, in which case I'll be there sunday. If it rains sunday too... well... I guess I'll save the money for tires. :D
    Hope it doesn't rain! What'll you be riding/driving? I'll look for you there and say "hi".
    Nothing like having a track like Barber 20 minutes from home. :)

4. Critter

Critter Registered

Is there anyone elso going from the atlanta area I need something picked up in atlanta and brought to the track

if someone can help please let me know

thanks

critter

5. Critter

Critter Registered

my crew cheif will br there

6. HFD1Motorsports

Look for the XT Racing trailer and big phat motorhome:) Critter if the motor flies with out a hitch tomarrow then I got some running around to do friday maybe I can squeeze your pick up in if nobody is going that way....

7. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

I'll be there.

8. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

HFD1Motorsports, I'll look for you there.

WERA74, I think we met at tgpr a few years ago. Is your name Caesar? If that's you, we met one day when I was there with Zack Jones. Remember him (ex500)? I'm thinking it was in maybe 99? 2000? Can't remember. Will you be at barber both days?

9. funksouljon

funksouljon Well-Known Member

Tim, is that the same Tim with the new (to you) relocator plates? Unfortunately I cannot go, but good luck.

10. corvette95

corvette95 Well-Known Member

I am planning to go Sunday since they say rain on Saturday, I'll be there on my new R6 to work on set up and just get used to the new bike, I have only put 90 miles on it since I bought it, gonna have to shake some cobwebs off.

11. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Jon - Yep, that's me. Too bad you can't make it up this time. I went to the last track day there and it was a blast. The elevation changes are wild. When you do get to check it out you're gonna love it. I think it'll be worth the drive. :cool:

12. 621R6

621R6 Active Member

I'm lost. I take it there's a track day at Barber this weekend.
    Who's putting it on? How much?

13. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Fasttrack (877) 560-2233

I'm watching the weather...

14. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

http://www.fastrackriders.com/ is running the ones this weekend.

$225 a day, but it looks like there's a $25 "post registration" fee, so I guess it's really $250. Expensive, but it's a great track. As far as I can tell, that's pretty much the "going rate" there for weekend dates. NESBA's track days last month were in that range too. FSRA/Marietta Motorsports is supposed to have a date there on July 20th. Their price is $225 as well.

15. Critter

Critter Registered

Trackside will be there selling and changing tires as well

16. 621R6

621R6 Active Member

Thanks for the info! Now if it just won't RAIN:(

17. Barry

Barry EAT ME simple enough

where is barber

where is barber at?????? jessie said something about a new track in alabama,is this it?????? if it is where ??:beer: thanks Barry

18. HFD1Motorsports