1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Nashville area

Discussion in 'General' started by OWO1, Jun 3, 2003.

1. OWO1

OWO1 Well-Known Member

Just moved to Clarksville, just north of Nashville, and was wondering if any locals have any information on good roads to ride or the best bike shops to do buisiness with. I've never seen the track at Nashville, is it worth riding and how frequent are track days there? Any info would be handy, thanks.

Jason B.

:beer:

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

3. BHopper 5

BHopper 5 Well-Known Member

COOL hey Jason I'm in :Puke: Clarksville Tn. Pm me or gove me a call on the cell. Just moved here about 7-8 months ago.

931-302-2383

4. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

Jason,

Highway 232 to the west of you in Stewart County is a good road. Best one I know of in TN besides the Gap area. Also the Center Hill Dam area east of Nashville is fun too.

IMO, the Nashville track is worth riding. I enjoy it. Sign up for the track day in September and see what you think.

5. BHopper 5

HWY. 232 is good there are some other good ones I have found in this area in the short time I have lived here. HWY. 233 and HWY.46 outside WoodLawn is good and there are others up HWY. 13. Much better roads then Memphis where I came from.

6. OWO1

OWO1 Well-Known Member

Thanks fort the info. Well HWY 232 sounds like a winner, how are the local law enforcement officers?:D

7. BHopper 5

Good question I have yet to have a run in with them. Don't speed around town and don't do stupid stuff you should be OK.

8. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

anyone coming to bike night in the Boro tonight?? I'll be there. look for the gimp with a braced left hand.

9. Crispy476

Crispy476 Well-Known Member

He will also be dragging a big purple pig behind him.:D :Poke: :D

Crispy

10. BHopper 5

Where is this? I'm also new in Clarksville and if someone can give me directions I just might make a little trip if its in Nashville. Jason wanna join from the C'Ville area?

931-302-2383

11. J.Flatt

J.Flatt Well-Known Member