1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Tally October 16 & 17!!!!!!!!! $99 days

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by XACT-Man, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Krashbennett

Krashbennett Bent-It25

2. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

if you talking about the guy on the Red Dianese leather suit riding a green / black zx10r everyone gets confused with a zx6r bc the bike looks small lol ... it was me in the intermediate group and it was my first time at talladega... you can add me on facebook i will have the videos from the rear view up tonight...

look for Thiago Leal you see a picture of me on the zx10r red suit as profile picture....

i have about 3 videos so if anyone wants to see or have it let me know thanks

I'm from Ringgold, GA

3. motoford

motoford Well-Known Member

Were you the guy on hot pit saying his camera so far had only got video of his butt? If so then no thanks :crackup::crackup::crackup:

4. thiagoleal23

No it was not me.... was that many ppl with all red dainese leather suit out there? ?

5. bassguytom

bassguytom Dreaming about racing

I sent you a friend request on FB, but would sure like to see some of the video you shot Sunday. I was pitted across from you guys. I was on the red and black R6, #83. You were doing well for 1st time at Tally.

6. dennywags

dennywags Well-Known Member

yes.

if you are one of the guys that lent me the drill or bits, again, thank you.

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I was the one in the Toy hauler with the drill

Ga-Bandit had the bits

Glad you were able to get back out

8. ScottyJFZ1

ScottyJFZ1 UVBNFZD

9. thiagoleal23

accepted your request... uploading the rear view video now should be done in about 15 minutes let me know if you not on that video I have more...

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  10. ScottyJFZ1

ScottyJFZ1 UVBNFZD

I want to see them...I do not rmemeber you having a camera on back of the bike...I will post up the video where you come past me (if it is you) and I ry to hang on to you...

11. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

WTH!! What trackday provider was the video taken where a rider stops on track to assist a downed rider? I certainly want to avoid using that provider. Serious NO NO to stop on track even if you are 5' in the grass. That is the corner workers job and EMT staff's job.

Wow I'm still blown away by that. Even if it was a private event I still think stopping on a hot track is not a good idea.

12. thiagoleal23

ok lets me know when you post the video I want to see then too hehe and your friend on the CBR is on my video you probably in it too since you were riding with him most of the day.....

13. motoford

Here we go....

What does the trackday provider have to do with someone stopping on the track? Do you think they announced in the riders meeting to be sure and stop and help anyone that falls?

14. roy826ex

It has a lot to do with it. For one my safety and the safety of others. Stopping to help your girlfriend\wife\friend does nothing but endanger many others that are on track. Look it was a simple question if you don't know the answer simply refrain from commenting. I am not trying to throw gas on a fire here but I'd like to know the whole story here. It looked to be a very dangerous move IMO to pull over and assist the downed rider. Like I said let the corner workers do their job. Start allowing folks to just pull over in the middle of a hot track is disaster waiting to happen. BTW the providers I ride with do tell you do not stop on a hot track to assist a downed rider. Good policy IMO.

15. motoford

You know dang well I wasn't saying its a good idea to stop on the track. My comment was in reference to you saying you didn't want to ride with the track day provider because of it, like somehow its the trackday provider's fault someone stopped on the track.

16. roy826ex

Okay so the individual didn't pay attention in the riders meeting. Point taken. I'd still like to know the outcome. I have never heard of any provider saying or telling anyone "hey if your buddy crashes be sure and stop to see if he is okay". See where I am going with this. If he broke a rule was he just slapped on the wrist or patted on the back? I got no argument as to who provides the best track experience but I still would like to know the outcome on this. I obey the rules and expect others to do the same that is all.

17. mkinzer

mkinzer Well-Known Member

Nice video. The last part, where the woman is talking to you... exactly like 50 first dates. LMAO. you should have told her that you bought 3 new bikes and 45 ft race trailer / hauler combo. Glad she was ok.

18. Krashbennett

Krashbennett Bent-It25

Look, I'm from the dirt world where that's normal... I already got enough crap for it. I get it. It's not happening again. Thanks

19. Krashbennett

Krashbennett Bent-It25

HAHA we were dating for about 2 months at that time and I told her we we're married with two kids. Then I told her we just had our two year anniversary dinner the day before the track day. It went on like that for 2.5days so I figured if I had to deal with that I was gonna have some fun with it. plus she didn't remember me messing with her! lol

20. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Just so we're all clear, the last portion of his video was not from this weekend and I know he didn't stop out on track during our event.

Krash, you did well coming up through the ranks, but I would expect it with the experience you do have racing in the dirt!