1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memo to Jerry Jones

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, Oct 17, 2010.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

You need a new quarterback.

2. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

more like an offensive line......or players that don't commit 10 penalties a game.....list could get long right now....

3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Go Steelers:D

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

On the plus side, reality show winner Jesse Holley comported himself well in the very limited role he was given: special teams coverage.

He had two very good open-field tackles in the first half, but apparently Minnesota accounted for him at halftime... and ran the 2nd half kickoff back all the way. :D

JerryWorld is hosting the SB this year, too... so much for JJ's dream of being the first contestant to ever host the big game.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Change Jones to Richardson and QB to O-line then send it to Carolina. Thanks

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

7. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

+1, as long as Romo is the QB in the big D, they are not doing anything.

If it makes you feel any better my chargers have the #1 rated offense and #2 rated defense and they lost to the RAMS,,,,,,,,THE RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. john ross

john ross Well-Known Member

maybe a trade #8 for #4 :up:

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Them boys gots to stop them penalties. That game could have been alot different.

10. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Is that worse than when they lost to Oakland last week?

11. Put that thumb back inside your ass, coward.:eek:

12. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

yea, a lot worse, THE RAMS!!!!!:Puke:

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Tony homo sucks!!!!!!

14. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

maybe its that stupid hat romo always wears

15. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Just watch the last min or so of the chargers games like I do.. It is usually alway's when the team has it's chance to win. Glad I'm from Minnesota..:D

16. chadspaint

He just needs a brain that can think quick. What ever happened to Drew Bledso. He had an arm :D How about we trade Javaris Jackson to the cowboy's for anybody you have that you want to get rid of. :)

17. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

your right on the money bro,

18. chadspaint

ths shits just Painful to watch sometimes.

19. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Penalties and losing close games are generally the fault of one person; the coach.

As far as I'm concerned the cowboys can keep Phillips and the Chargers can keep Turner, because neither one is gonna win you the big one.

I also like seeing the Steelers play so much better for Mike Tomlin than for Bill Cowher. I can't wait until Cowher goes to Carolina and makes Steve Mariucci look like a genius in Detroit.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Go Giants!