Socal still sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't imagine being forced to live here. The only good thing about Cali is the $.39 tacos at Del Taco.

2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I love here. Are you on crack??? Name a place that is better to live with this many track around it, I will move there.

3. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Chicago have more tracks around it than any place in Cali.

I do love Cali though

4. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Move here, and watch all of your tax dollars go to those who "think" they are Entitled. :mad:

Seems like anyone who's in a public office, feels it's o.k. to spend OUR money anyway they see fit..:down: O.K., so I got a bit close to Dungeon material there..:D

The only thing good about so cali is the weather..:up:

5. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

when i stayed in laguna beach, i ate at del-taco everyday. i wish they were still in ga.

6. rolandk

rolandk Warm-up lap winner

Who needs all that sunshine, beaches, and beautiful girls running around.

7. Chris13

Chris13 Which lever is the Brake?

Your right, nothing to do, weather always sucks. Bland food with no alternatives. All the girls are ugly. All the tracks suck. Look at the bright side, H8R lives here.

8. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

Yes, but it better to live than SoCal with the 5 month riding season, and rain a third of the time during those 5 months?

Track day at Big Willow Thanksgiving weekend anyone?

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

This is what the girls look like behind the camera at the beach....Imagine what they look like in front of it. :D

[​IMG]

10. Femmekat

Femmekat Diesel Powah...

Awwww....I'm moving to SoCal in 2 days... Definitely beats the Snowy East...
    And the farmer's markets kick ass. :)

11. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I love it here.

12. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Stay away from Huntington Beach during the month of Aug...:Poke: :D

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

dont get me started.... jesus davek. ill send you pics of 10 peoples junk if thats what your fishing for.

once, when i was a young buck, i went snowboarding in the morning (in january), and then surfing the same day. then i retired with a drink in a hot tub. its tought to beat all the things you can do here within a 2 hour drive.

14. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

The weather is awesome and post #9 is a true story...;)

15. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I grew up in Cali. I bought a house where I am now in the East. I would have never been able to afford one in Cali.

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

DaveK is just pissed he lives outside of Redneckistan.

17. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Bleah, I spent a lot of time there and I wouldn't want to live there. I'm in Nevada now. Moved from PA 3 months ago. It's almost as good but cheaper housing, no taxes, and a lot less people to hate.

18. Desmorosso

Desmorosso Well-Known Member

I dunno, just 2 weeks ago my friend had to barricade his daughter in the closet while 4 illegal immigrants robbed his house and beat the crap out of him. This wasn't in the ghetto but in a high income area of LA. The corruption is on every level and cops are scared to touch them, news agencies avoid reporting it, etc. People would sell out their own mother for cheap labor.

california surely looks cooler on TV/to tourists than people who live here full time

kinda tired of the last 900000000 people ive hired turning out to be drug addicts too

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If California is so awesome why are there 10 million of you guys clogging up the roadways in Austin?:moon:

20. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Trestles is my fav! It's what socal has for me:up: Tacos suck...