Michelin contingency?

Discussion in 'General' started by WayneDangerous, Sep 2, 2010.

1. weggie man

weggie man Well-Known Member

apparently he meant there are no direct class purses from WERA.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No? Interesting. I think we paid out $75k last year in Solo's. Guess that doesn't count.

3. weggie man

Yeah, well you know how competing orgs like to down play their competition.....................

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never understood playing that game. But I also don't spend hours counting entries and events and the like. We run our show as best we can and other than trying not to be assholes with scheduling we really don't pay much attention to what the other peeps do.

5. weggie man

6. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

a

on the website it ask for credit card info and $50

7. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Sean-

What is your email? Apparently, XTRM is saying that Michelin isn't paying for the Vintage weekend nor the RRGC days. I thought the RRGC was at least considered a regional for the NC series, correct? I sent emily an email thread...

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Brian - I responded this morning and have gotten all of your emails over the past few days. We were all out of town and now that we're back in the office we are working on it. I realize we work weekends but we really do try to keep that an at the track type of work...

9. DragginFire

DragginFire Member

Whats the easiest way to get the sticker and patch requirements to qualify for the michelin contingency? (at the last minute of course) Before i dump $50 to xtrm, i wanna make sure i'm official for the gnf's. Do we depend on the michelin tire guys to bring this stuff?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If we don't have them at the track they're not required - that being said we do have them here.

11. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

WERA racing is the best. Haters