1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Couch Champion

Couch Champion Well-Known Member

Anyone who has been watching Motogp for longer than... I don't know, say this week... Knows Rossi started all that post racing antics shit. Perhaps it is hard to remember because Rossi hasn't won anything in a while, but Jorge didn't originate it.

For some reason I think Jorge Does it to piss Rossi off. Nothing like biting someone else's style to get under their skin.

Oh and if Pedrossa Doesn't show up to Sepang, I guarantee it will be on like Donkey Kong!

2. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:D:beer:

3. Sure, but most of Rossi's "showboating" stunts have been jokes (many of them inside), or tributes to/roasts of others (e.g. "Claudia Schiffer" blowup doll).

Jorge's showboating has always been about Jorge :)

4. sublime4mylife

sublime4mylife Well-Known Member

I've never seen Rossi act like a queer and show how amazing he is to everyone...wow, I'm an astronaut, look at how special I am....ect... Lorenzo is a joke and Rossi is the real thing, the reason he is so liked is because he has true passion for the sport, Lorenzo just wants to be famous....there doesn't seem to be much passion with lorenzo.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Rossi.

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

You definitely have a point there. I had to laugh at Indy last year (didn't see it this year) when I found a Lorenzo-land Comic book or Graphic Novel or whatever the hell they're called. It was about him. I was like, "Dude! Really? You're a secret agent AND a boxer AND a GP racer?" LOL :D

EDIT: "OOPSIE - Rossi has his own comic book as well." :D

I mean, clearly there's a certain arrogance one has to have to be good at that level, and some obviously have more than enough... No, he's not as instantly "likeable" as Rossi.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  7. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Reading the WERA board is always entertaining..

8. Couch Champion

Couch Champion Well-Known Member

I guess you don't remember Rossi dry humping Edwards in victory circle a few years back. I'm no expert, but that looked pretty queer to me...

9. Lawn Dart

No passion and.. yet.... there he is... winning the championship... by a lot...

I'd hate to see what he could do if he just put a little heart into it. :rolleyes:

10. sublime4mylife

Ok, lorenzo is skilled no doubt about it, I just don't think that he has the passion for racing like Rossi does. There is no doubt about it that Valentino was born to race motorcycles IMO, I really cannot say that about Lorenzo.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

George's remind me of a copy of a copy of a really badly smudged fax with wangs drawn all over it.

George's are just really not that good or well thought out.

12. sublime4mylife

Probably the most admirable racer in the whole group IMO is Nicky Hayden, not just because he is American, because he never talks shit about anyone and admits to things that he does wrong, unlike most of the MotoGP line-up.

13. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

So Lorenzo slipped on a bannana peel and won the MotoGP Championship? :Poke:

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Geez, people. I'm as big of a Rossi fan as anyone, but some of you guys sound like you'd camp out for days in the neighboring stall if you knew Rossi was going to visit the glory hole.

15. :crackhead:

16. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

:stupid:

I've only really been starstuck by one person in my life...Jimmy Page

17. Lawn Dart

GREAT! ANOTHER JRP fan. :rolleyes: :D

18. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

:crackup:

19. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

HA! Ran into his groupie at Barber..she was handing out some mens health magazine that he was on the cover. She let me know i could get him to autograph it and i kindly let her know i would pass on the grounds of being crucified and banned on the beeb :D