1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

Bodell has personally turned me from a wreck waiting to happen. into a rider

2. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Does this count as giving back to the sport?

3. bodell

Thanks, who are you?

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You know the funny thing is, I have never said anything bad about Ur, Bodell, or BioWeapon fuel, yet somehow I have been dragged into all of this. Granted I have posted a few smiley's and popcorn a few times, but never have I blasted them. I have never blamed them for taking anyone out, called them slow or anything else, yet I get personally attacked. Just something to think about.

5. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

just a rider who pays attention

6. bodell

You have been a thorn in my side for over a year now. You are the sidekick to every idiot douchebag that posts some kind of nonsense negative about me my friends or my sponsors. I think my biggest problem with you is your ratio of talk to walk. I think we discussed this before.

I see that you have made another 382 posts, that puts you almost half way to having to grid up again. Are you ready for that?

7. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

What's even more interesting is that I haven't attacked Mr. Ur or the Bioweapon crew either. I have asked for their perspective on the crashes in question, and been met with name calling and threats of an ass kicking.

I don't know them, but having been taken out by an out of control rider in the past, and having had to deal with a lengthy recovery time, I am astounded by their apparent disregard for others safety.

It's interesting that others here seem willing and have offered to take up a grudge race, but the Bioweapon boys won't respond to that. Instead, they try to insult and pick fights with people they are pretty sure will not line up against them. I am simply to old and broken.

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Really? Again show me where I have ever said anything bad about you or BW. Also show me where I have agreed with anyone blasting you.

9. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

He's still mad that you like chocolate chip better than Oreo's.:D

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Just for the record you do remember that I posted up my number myself, I just had it in white text.

11. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Don't spoil it for him. He's proud of his detective work. You would be too if it had taken you weeks to figure it out.

12. bodell

I think that this thread exactly doccuments the opposite of everything you just said.

13. bodell

No I called someone who knows that you still live with your mom.

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Yeah, I moved back in after I broke up with my fiance.

15. bodell

So, JustinCase, what will you be doing while the rest of us are at the GNF? That stands for Grand National Finals since you probbibly are confused by racing jargon...

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Just to refresh your memory.

17. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Oh SNAP! :D

[​IMG]

18. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

What did 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP!!

:D

19. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Actually that was really a legit ?

I see multiple people on here give to air fence fund, or try to help out injured riders, offer auctions, stuff like that. What I consider giving back to the Sport "paverbial word being" giving.

I would assume Davids goal is to further himself in the sport, or maybe one day try his hand at AMA. That would be my assumption, It's nice to have his own sponsorship, but i would assume at some point he would want, someone else to foot the bill it at all feasible. That is unless your name is Cerone!

I don't see anyone who is currently running in the ama, acting a fool on the beeb! Well, Skip doesn't count, but he's like that 24/7, he's touched.:up:
    So why all the antics?

20. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Explain? :rolleyes: