1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

then I suppose yours makes it a daisy chain.

2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Dude offered to pay for you to race so you can back your shit up... stop sidestepping...this was getting good...

:Poke: :rock: :clap:

3. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Hell no. I'm not lining up with him so he can Eslick me.

4. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

whats a daisy chain? you lost me.

5. tomseviltwin

Also... did this offer ever get answered?

6. tomseviltwin

Just don't leave him 6 inches at the apex and you'll be good... :D

7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Did I miss something, can I get a list of what you've done for this sport this year. That would be something that you didn't in the end get back?

Just curious, I could care less who you may or may not have taken out.

8. benjake

benjake DECEPTOR

Because you wreck all alone IDIOT!!!:clap:

9. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

justinCase, what is your competition number? I think we would all like to see your credentials. You can avoid telling us, but I will find out anyhow. Just ask 2fer.

10. operative

operative Well-Known Member

How much did you actually shell out to fix the bike and medical bills of the guys you crashed... Just curious?

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

All you gotta do is stay up front far enough to avoid incident.
    Me, I prefer to bang it up.

You folks in F1, ASB, AStock, & SSB novice are on NOTICE. :D

12. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

No

13. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Clear the path, Buck......clear the path :up:

:D

14. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

Eslick only did that to the rider he was next to..... if you are as good as you sound on here, ur won't be able to catch you. But I have a sneaking suspicion that he will be the one far ahead..... all this is making me want to get my license at the beginning of next year instead of the end, this could be fun to watch.

15. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Seriously? You're bragging about finding someone who's signature has his business website listed? I'm impressed Sherlock.

To answer your question, I don't have a current competition number as I haven't road raced in over 20 years. Although when I did, I never took anyone out. ;)

Now, how about having Mr. Ur answer the questions that were posed of him...

16. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Where did I say I was good? Other than the fact that I have not ever taken anyone out?

17. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

It's the way you come off, like an internet badass. Kinda like you say ur comes off as a dick. I have heard of him, bodell, doodoobrown, and a few others that run with that group, though I have never met them. I have yet to hear a bad comment about the group.

18. bodell

Wow. Do you go assert your two cents in forums about surgery or nucular energy too? Why come hang out here and throw stones when you have nothing relevant to add or even a basis to have a perspective on what real racers are saying here? You suck at levels that I did not know existed before.

19. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

Those dudes are awesome. They offer all of their knowledge to anyone who asks. They encourage you to be a better rider on and off the track. If it wasnt for their tutoring i wouldnt even be confident enough to drift. that dude must ride a tampon off the track.

20. bodell

Hey 2fer... Congratulations!!! You are the second biggest poser on the forum now. (Next to Justincase)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010