1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. UR35

UR35 David

Nicely said Buck so I'm going with the Villain at the GNF then Justin Case anyone whats to know. Here is some more Info for you cry baby's I'm going to treat you like B group out side passing only or would you like me to pass you straight up and down.

2. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Do you have a fuel sponsor?

3. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

At least you caught my meaning. Now about looking up the definition of multiple, can you explain what you meant there?

4. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Straight up and down like this?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not fair. He didn't have a brake marker, but we solved that issue. several posts back.

6. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

7. UR35

UR35 David

being your not going to be there I will save that pass for you next time I race you ok pussy boy if its a money thing I will pay for your race even give you a set of tires hell I will give you fuel money to get to the track let me know.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now that would be smack talk

9. UR35

UR35 David

No Smack here thats the truth put up or shut up kid

10. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

11. UR35

UR35 David

Justin Case you can bring your boy friend it's 2010 being gay is ok who knows you might ride better knowing he's got your back

12. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

:crackup: Nice. Your sponsors should be proud. :D

13. bodell

You should dedicate your victory to the Victims of David Ur Support Group / Non-Competitive Pussies for a Safer Race Environment

More simply VDUSG/NCPSRE

You could have a board of directors

Justincase Chief Inquisitor
    RAcree Homosexual Relations Officer
    2Fer Relationship Councilor
    svbadguy Slow Bike vs fast bike handicapping expert
    wicked1 hypothetical/armchair race promoter
    davesv dumb/obvious question expert

The first big case could be to find the guy who crashed Buck with a tear off.

Whoever threw down that tear off should just come out now and admit it. It will be easier on everyone this way. Otherwise we will have to start water boarding people to get a confession.

14. bodell

Very

I especially liked the put up or shut up part.

15. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

I'd like to throw down a gauntlet at RRR

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am honored to be considered, but I refuse to work for someone with no wit.

17. UR35

UR35 David

Jack ASS I'm my own Sponsors so yes I'm very proud of my self and all of the riders I help this year 20 in total. unlike you sitting behind a computer talking shit and not able to back it up. So tell what have you done for this sport this year do tell.

18. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Do I get a cool hat to go with my title? Hats kick ass

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm sure they can spare an asshat or two. They seem to have an overstock.

20. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

urban dictionary for punk card-An imaginary card authorizing one to "punk" someone or to be called out (see punk for a better definition).