1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. UR35

UR35 David

Lose weight Tim and I go to Cold Stone everyday thats traction control you need to start training with us lol

2. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Don't know Ur and not defending taking people out on the track, just pointing out a few of you are being absolutely rediculous. Like, what does he have to explain, or what can he say? Better yet, what do you want him to say? He already apologized to the people he affected and took action to remedy the situation. If problems continue, have faith in your racing organization to take action. But to sit there and bash the guy continously and demand stuff.. like, don't you have anything better to do?
    Besides, it would be a flat out lie to say we haven't all been in over our heads at one point or another.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Cold Stone is the devil.
    Especially the double chocolate.

4. UR35

UR35 David

With peanut butter to great taste :up:

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

See, this is the problem I have with it. How the hell are these threads supposed to sustain themselves if everyone apologizes and resolves the conlict? I been trying to ignore work using the BBS as an excuse and this behavior is unacceptable.

Before you know it, we'll be talking about dick and fart jokes. If I want boredom, i'll just go back to work.

6. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Thats a good point, I rescind my previous statement, let the stupid battle of stupid continue!

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's the spirit.:up:

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Nope, you should see the Spanish chick that I am with now, interestingly enough I work on her pool on occasion.

:crackup:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Double bag?

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Hardly, I'll send you a link, not posting pictures of her here.

11. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

this thread has its highs and lows. but the riffing is funnier. looks like someones ready for a battle

Attached Files:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OK, a definite step up.

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Got some more of her.

:beer:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, first sign of intelligence at last. :D

15. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Sure...like Acree won't post them up in a heartbeat!

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If I knew how.....

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

:moon::moon:

18. caferace

caferace No.

[​IMG]

-jim

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh bummer. I have bad news Tex. My daughter has cheer competition next Saturday. I only have the one child and haven't missed one of her events yet and I won't start now. I regret you won't have the opportunity to prove your manhood by kicking my a$$ this year. Perhaps next year would be more conducive. It will give you yet another year to work on that case of righteous indignation. I hate that your ego will have to suffer the indignation for such an extended period but those are the breaks.

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Did you just put your daughter's cheerleading in front of an ass kicking?:D