1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Rad Young Gunz Racing CURRENTLY SEEKING SPONSORS & giving away $100 worth o

Discussion in 'General' started by YoungGunzRacing, Sep 27, 2010.

1. YoungGunzRacing

YoungGunzRacing New Member

Bad Rad Young Gunz Racing is CURRENTLY SEEKING SPONSORS and, giving away $100 worth of MAXIMA lubricants for YOUR bike!! TWO people out of the next 500 Facebook requests will EACH receive $50 worth of lubricants. So, come see us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/badradyounggunzracing . Potential SPONSORS, please view our sponsorship documents on our Facebook page and contact us at [email protected].

Prizes..... Maxima lubricants special.... 2 winners will EACH receive $50 in MAXIMA LUBRICANTS... TO WIN.. just add MAXIMA to your friend request.. TWO WINNERS OUT OF THE NEXT 500 friend requests... ..winners will be notified via facebook post and messaging... winners must be located in continental united states

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

use of a z in place of an s makes you hella cool.:Poke:

just kidding.

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I joined.

Please don't spam me with facebook updates. A couple a week will be more than adequate. Unless of course said updates include photos of girls, cool shit and photos of DaveK's junk.

4. RAMBO

RAMBO Well-Known Member

BUMP

5. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

aw damn, I forgot to add the word maxima to my friend request.

6. RAMBO

RAMBO Well-Known Member

they wil get ya covered...

7. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member

Get the oil