1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts in South Beach

Discussion in 'General' started by SPATT, Sep 15, 2010.

1. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

Headed down in a few weeks to do a little R&R never been to South Beach before and trying to figure out a nice resort to stay at.

Looking at Gansevoort but wasnt sure if anyone had any other suggestions.

Headed down from October 2nd to the 6th if anyone knows of any entertainment let me know.

2. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I love South Beach! Topless babes, even at the hotel pool!! I was in disbelief. That is all.

3. Spattsgrl

Spattsgrl Member

Nice..how about no topless women in this game plan..

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Stayed at Loews. Very nice. http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Miami-Beach-Hotel
    I don't remember the names of the bars we hit - concierge can certainly help you out or just watch Jersey Shore - they filmed it from South Beach this season.
    I was there on business a few years ago and it just happened to fall right in the middle of Spring Break. Wow.

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Oh snap.

6. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Oops! Forget I said that, probably because I was there around Spring Break. There is a private topless beach down the road, if that's what you are in to. It's a very fun place with lots of great restaurants, night life, and things to see and do. Can't recall the name of where we stayed, it was right by Skybar.

7. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Are you going? I'm sure at some point you will be topless. ;)

And if that is you in SPATT's avatar, then anyone else topless I'm sure will not be seen. Just sayin'. :)

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Going to south beach and you're not going topless? Well that's no fun :D

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:stupid: That's like going to the keys and not fishing and drinking.

Look, if you're gonna do something (even Miami... :Puke:) then do it right: http://www.fontainebleau.com/

10. Spattsgrl

Spattsgrl Member

First of all, I would like to throw dbag under the bus and just point it out there that I was unaware of this r&r trip lol!

Secondly, yes that is me like 2 years ago..wish I still looked like that :up:.

You all are crazy fools ;)

11. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Yes stayed 4 nights at fontainebleau, the pool rocks (all 5 of them), the beach was great, the food was great, and the $2500 tacked on to the bill for everything that was put on my room was not! It was worth it though talk about a good time! Go check out Lincoln rd. too.

12. Sweet J

Sweet J New Member

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

If Spattsgrl wouldn't go topless, Spattsgrl wouldn't go. :D

14. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

stay at that labron kids house , tell him he owes you atleast that much :rock::D

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

The new guy brings up an interesting point. The South Beach Art Deco Hotels are way cool. :up:

Good first post Sweet J.

Can you corner low?
    Wanna see Dave K's junk?
    Like snowcones?
    Ever seen a sasquatch?
    Do you like Spattsgrl's photo? (I do.)

Ok, that'll cover the questions for now.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  16. trancework

trancework It's always now...

+1 Stayed there for the FLA (stomping) OK National Championship. NICE Place, good balconies. The weight room isn't great keen if that's your thing. The pool deck is low key. But it does rock the retro vibe and the downstairs bar is pretty awesome.

If you don't mind going up the road a bit, the Sheraton Bal Harbor is pretty plush. Great pool deck and cabanas, AWESOME gym and facilities nice. Great service, enough shopping nearby to kill your life savings. Also there is an great cuban place across the drawbridge to Bal Harbor--if you go do not miss the red-sauce beef stuff these guys make.

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Delano. Make friends with the concierge and youll get on all the club lists! :D

18. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

Staying at Gansevoort and doing monday night football should be a blast!

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

So you're taking your girl to SB to watch MNF at a resort?

20. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

South beach is more than a little overrated and overpriced. I've been staying at the Trump International since last Friday It's nice. I don't want to go home today.