1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lithium Motorsports Status?

Discussion in 'General' started by CycleWorx Inc., Aug 28, 2010.

1. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

So, I ordered a set of tires for a buddy last Tuesday from Lithium. I waited patiently until this Wednesday and I still have not even recieved an email with tracking info. I have tried calling them twice a day since Wednesday and left a voicemail each time but no one has returned my calls. Does anyone know of any problems with Lithium right now? This is the first time I have ordered from them and I am a little surprised with the lack of communication because I have heard good things about them in the past. The money has been taken out of my bank account already so I know the recieved payment ok, but I still dont understand why no one has returned my voicemails. Thanks for any info

2. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

I believe they went racing this weekend. Im sure there is an explanation why you havent received anything yet. They are really good dudes. You will not be robbed.

3. raven21

raven21 Well-Known Member

+1 for lithium they will get you your product, no matter what it takes. There was a screw up when i ordered my pitbull that wasn't there fault and they fixed the issue and then some to make up for my troubles. You will not be robbed.

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

There's a little race going on this weekend, I think it's in Indy. MOTOGP or something like that.
    They could simply be outta town.

No worries with Llithium.

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I see a new add campaign in the near future:

Shop at Lithium...you will not be robbed! :D

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

PM me the info. My wife works there!

Rob is in Colorado this weekend.

7. random hero

random hero Banned

yep, MRA race weekend, Rob is a super guy... But I know they were on the road a lot past few weekends, cra weekend prior, mra this weekend. Good peeps @ lithium! :up:

8. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Yep. They've called me from the road before just to give me a heads up and reply to my message. You're gonna be fine. I'd be surprised if you don't hear from them as soon as they return next week.

9. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear it but the part the bothers me is someone is there because their voicemail message changed from Thursday to Friday. I will be patient and wait for them. I can't PM from my phone so I will PM you when I get home later.

10. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

They have always been good to me. U will not be robbed :beer:

11. Nafterclifen

Nafterclifen Well-Known Member

Unless using a physical answering machine, you can change a voicemail without being next to the phone or in the building. Digital technology rules...

Anyways, you'll get your stuff. I ordered a set of tires a while back without issue.

12. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

They are top notch.

13. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

:Poke: Most mailbox messages can be changed remotely. I do it all the time to my office phone; call in, enter access code, change message and done.

+1 for Rob great guy can be a little at times but never let me down.

14. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

They left for Colorado on Thursday afternoon.

15. Trackday Store

Trackday Store Get Trackday Rewards

Lithium is a good shop...you will be fine. I will point this thread out to Rob via email and hopefully he can jump on and shed some light on your orders status.

16. LMsports

LMsports Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian. Just got the email from you on my phone at the track. You can email me directly at [email protected]. I will get you any tracking info you need remotely if I can, and if I cannot access what I need from the road you will have info Monday.

On another note, I really appreciate all the support. Thanks a ton for looking out for us guys!

17. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Did anyone mention that Rob is a stand up guy?

Rocky Stargel

18. MC Power House

MC Power House www.mphbikes.com

We support them for the fact alone that Rob can corner low...!!

19. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Yes, but can he corner low?

20. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Just ordered some springs from Rob. Great service, awesome shop! :up: