1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville pictures - IYFPHOTO

Discussion in 'General' started by IYFphoto, May 12, 2003.

1. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Ouch...I'm sunburned again. SPF30 doesn't work on me :)

First I wanted to say that I hope all the injured riders make speedy recoveries. When I first got there are was tooling around on the XR, I saw so many wrecked bikes. Then I started hearing stories about the crashes. Multi-bike, tankslappers, etc. It did remind me of parking lot racing (to quote Ethridge). Lots of slow tight turns and high speed and rough....throw in some transitions and presto...you get some wrecks.

It did look like it might be fun on supermotos though.

Anyway, I hope everyone heals up.

PHOTOS:

About 1400 pics to sort. The track did allow me to get some great shots that are usually hard to get at normal tracks. If you were there, I probably have pictures of you as the race crowd did seem light for a combined weekend.

I'll be posting the results on this thread..probably tomorrow (at least partial results).

Congrats to all the iyfphoto racers...new stickers coming soon. The first batch is history already.

:)

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Novice#549??:D

3. tke217

tke217 Active Member

4. IYFphoto

I'll add you both to my list and I'll be on the lookout.

Thanks...

5. Dan Montgomery

Dan Montgomery Well-Known Member

Let me know what ya got of me too you slacker.:D

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Too bad you weren't there for the endurance, Louis! I could have been on my way to fame on the Crash Page.... :D

7. IYFphoto

Yes...I'm a slacker...you got me. I made sure to get you (Dan).

Punisher - I've been bad, and I need to be punished ;)

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Um, don't you mean shame? :confused: ;)

I was surprised my crash pics didn't show up in this month's RRW. If yours get in first it will be because of your insider connections. :p

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I was looking for your pics also, but did you see what took place at Phillip Island.:eek: :eek: Why were people on the tire walls? I think I would still be if shock if some bike brushed me like that one.

Back to your regularly schedules thread...

David

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Louis:

I saw some of your stickers on some bikes at Nashville.......very nice. Send me some of those Chrome ones........cool!

Later.

:cool:

11. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Yeah, I couldn't believe how far that bike went. I can just imagine chilling out at the track in your lawn chair when all of a sudden you look up and a motorcycle is hurtling towards your head! :eek: I was just glad to read nobody got hurt.

12. IYFphoto

Stickers...

I'm waiting on the second batch...the shop making them was under 4' of water in this latest rainstorm.

Which bike did you see them on?

Y'all seemed to do well...didn't look like your bikes found the pavement;)

13. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

Did you take any pics of the school participants on Thursday?

14. Chris706

Chris706 slow mover

Do you have any of Nv#706

15. Bob E.

Bob E. _________________________

Do you have any shots of PN #641 in race 5 and 7 Saturday? Yellow bike with a red stripe. Should have been an easy target to follow. :D

16. Chris706

Chris706 slow mover

Where were you at on the track this weekend. I didn't even know you were there.

17. Hey Louis,
    I looked for ya and thought I seen you taken some pics in turn 2...course I didn't have much time to do any walkin around to try and find ya in the pits during lunch...tire/wheel swap!! Hope ya had a good time getting close to the track...it looked as if the infield offered some really great shots throught the weekend...then the chicane looked like a good place for some photo's. If you did get some shots of me hopefully you could make out your stickers...unfortunetly I didn't have much space where the full sticker would show up since the lower where this is some room...is black...so I did a bit of altering and put the website part (the most important part) on the silver part of the bike so it would be easier to make out. I'm going to do up a new set of body work here soon...with a different paint scheme so when you get the new ones you'll have to ship me some for the new stuff. Hope ya didn't get caught up in that storm Sat. night...the tornado went thru about a mile from the inlaws house that night...tore stuff up down that way. Anyway, I was hoping to catch up with ya there at the track...I would have gave ya the $30 for the cd...I tried to send it last week...but kept forgetting to put it in the mail. I will do that tonight while I'm thinking about it and it will go out in the morning. Talk to you soon.

Mike

18. DMG

DMG Well-Known Member

Re: Stickers...

Yeah, the track couldn't have been all that bad, could it? :D

-Dave.

19. IYFphoto

Results...

641n - yes

706n - yes

524n - yes yes

Samples should be going out tomorrow...

I'll follow this with the full results. As a former racer, I didn't miss riding when I saw the track. However, I was able to get some insane shots...every angle you could think of...If you were there, email me. You don't want to miss out on these.

:)

20. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Ex. 94:clap: