Race Schools

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvtride, May 8, 2003.

1. Luvtride

Luvtride Active Member

What race schools do you suggest? Which ones have ya'll been to? What did you like or dislike about it? Thnx. for any info.

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

bargy, is what most on here will say, and i agree. although i have never done any other one, i felt that one was pretty darn good. and ed is a good guy too. my 2c anyways. kent.

3. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

Frank Kinsey has a pretty decent school.

4. atl_hooligan

atl_hooligan Well-Known Member

I've done Bargy and Code...I really recommend the Bargy class. If for anything, you have access to really cheap track days afterwards!

5. Luvtride

Luvtride Active Member

What tracks do they do the schools at? I went to Ed Bargy.com, checked it out, but still not sure where they do the schools. Just wondering which one would be more accessable for me. thnx. for all the info.

6. atl_hooligan

He does a lot of the South Eastern tracks. The schedule should tell you when and where. I don't know which track would be closest to you though.

7. dumpkan dave

dumpkan dave Well-Known Member

I did bargy and i did fastraxx. both were excelent. Fasttraxx is a couple of days to qualify for your liceces thou, but then you are not a provisional novice. fasttraxx is at nelson ledges ohio, and i know bargy runs at talledaga gp raceway allong with other tracks.

8. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

Jason Pridmore : Star school 100%

Team Hammer : 0 %

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Is this the point where we invite Keith Code out of lurk mode and start bashing him again? :D

10. atl_hooligan

No, we need to find a new victim to bash! :D