RLH will do better in Moto2 or MotoGP?

Discussion in 'General' started by r6racer75, Jul 20, 2010.

1. r6racer75

r6racer75 Well-Known Member

Where will RLH perform better? On the spec motor 600 or the MotoGP 800?

Also, does a guy get paid for substitute, one off rides or is it purely for the love and exposure? Anyone know?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He finished quite well on the ZX-RR a couple years back @ Laguna if I recall....

yup....10th in 2007. If he finished 10th this year it would be pretty impressive.

[​IMG]

3. random hero

random hero Banned

I'm really surprised he's doing both races.... it's going to be a damn busy weekend, I don't remember anyone trying to do this.

4. stan.riner

stan.riner Well-Known Member

MotoGP at LS and Moto2 at Indy. Moto2 isn't racing at Laguna. but he'll be busy at Indy if he does both if DP is still out.

5. r6racer75

r6racer75 Well-Known Member

He's running both classes but GP at Laguna and M2 at Indy so he'll have a little time to rest in between:)

6. random hero

random hero Banned

Oh..... I'm confused..... oops :) He'll finish higher in GP than Moto2

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I think the MotoGP guys except for the Rainbow Torpedo will a bit more sane then the M2 race. There is also less guys on the grid for Moto2.

I'd vote for a higher finish in MotoGP

8. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Higher in GP this weekend

9. random hero

random hero Banned

you mean GP?

10. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

Of course he will, with a field of 17 vs a field of 35-40 there is a high probability of that happening.

11. random hero

random hero Banned

exactly my rational for picking GP :)

12. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I'd love to see moto 2 at Laguna and compare lap times to the AMA DSB front runners...

Is it true they are currently slower than WSS times?

13. I haven't checked the lap times but they are down at least 20-25 hp on the front running wss bikes.

14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I believe at one of the races earlier in the year they said that the Moto2 bikes were lapping faster then the WSS bikes, but slower than the 250's did.

15. moke

moke Well-Known Member

RLH will perform better and finish higher just because of the sheer lack of competition on the Motgp grid. As stated by H8R.

-So why isnt the Moto2 class running at Laguna this year?

16. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I heard it was because of financial reasons. Not sure that's it or not, just what I heard.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Guaranteed top 20 even with a DNS.

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So, it looks like everyone agrees that his finishing order will be higher in MotoGP, so lets talk about Performance Index. In which class we he beat a larger percentage of the field?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tough call but I'd say he'll beat more riders on the Moto2 bike, being able to test it will help a lot and he's damn good on a 600.

20. HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48 Well-Known Member

who is the chasis builder for RLH's Moto2 bike?