1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

2. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I'm dying over here!! This is great stuff!!

Kittens for my Tiger
    Posted at: 2009-06-09 02:00:01
    Original ad:
    litter of 6 kittens up for adoption! they are all 3 weeks old and are looking for a good home. contact if interested.
    From Mike Hunt to *********@***********.org

Hi,

I am interested in taking all six kittens off of your hands. How much do you want for them?

Mike

From Shannon ******* to Me

Mike,

Are you going to take care of all of these kittens? I want to make sure they all find a good home, and was expecting to sell them one at a time. Are you able to house all six of them?

From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon,

To be honest, I own a pet Bengal Tiger and he is on a strict diet of cats. I usually feed him one cat every couple of days, so this litter should hold him over for a while. Don't worry though, I'll take good care of the kittens until I feed them to him.

Mike

That is horrible! You will not get a single kitten from me. I really hope you are not serious.

From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon,

I was kidding. I seriously need all six kittens though. Disregard anything I said about a tiger.

NO.

3. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/bar/1827878379.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 1/4 acres of bare land for sale. Steuben County and Prairie Heights School District. I will only let this land go to someone who will be a very lousy neighbor. I am seeking Mexicans, Hog farmers, Sheep farmers, or your basic Wild and Crazy Harley-riding Hillbillies. Would prefer someone with very ill-behaved kids. This is not a joke. I am never going to live on this property and the neighbors have ticked me off to the point of revenge. This land is priced well below appraisal value. I will look at motorcycles, boats, jet ski's, pop up campers, cars and trucks as partial payment. If you're interested, please email me and we'll set up a time to see the property. The soil samples have been taken and the driveway has been approved already.

4. odell2115

odell2115 Well-Known Member

I am selling my 2006 ninja zx6j sportbike, this is a great bike, everythings in great shape, it has a lot of extra's: a professional custom paint job,
    Two Bro's Racing full exhaust, K&N air filter, new rear tire, pretty new brake pads front and rear, the bike a has an expensive nitrous system with a 30hp shot, and its a wet kit so its not bad on the motor, Its been serviced and maintained religously, I am a very experienced rider and i have taken great care of this bike, it has been ridden for what it was built for but never abused. the bike has 24,000 miles. I'm asking $5,200 obo. call dusty at ...

http://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/1842921938.html

Check out the pictures. :D

5. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I love the "Mexicans" part. :crackup:

6. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Nowhere near an 06'. Not to mention he says never abused.

Next.:D

7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Probably 06 ZZR600.

8. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

9. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

11. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd