1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

California's best?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CMMFL, Jun 30, 2010.

1. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Is that ScotchEgg? Seems like the typical type of insults he tries to divert attention away from his cluelessness.

3. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

More like the worst we have to offer. :Poke:

Is he a poster boy for term limits or what? What a smart-ass condescending asshole he is. I don't remember the last time I saw someone his age in such severe need of an ass-whipping. You don't talk to your constituents like that. :down:

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I hate smart asses. Total disregard and contempt for those around him.

5. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

Ditto. I have never wanted to kick an old person's ass before, but if was in that room.....

6. Triple R

Triple R Well-Known Member

He's not to far from me. I don't discriminate on who deserves a good ol fashion ass whooping!

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That guy is the epitome of what's wrong with politics.

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I punched an old dude in the face once, he deserved it, pointed a gun at me. So does this guy.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So this guy is up for re-election. What are the poll numbers like at this point?

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

With that arrogance, given the location and what he is saying, he is probably looking good.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's from the SF Bay area. He'll be back.

12. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Seriously could not watch more than 2 minutes of his drivel. Really? What a smug asshole. Hopefully the people will vote his ass out of office.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

For me this typifies the overall arrogance and self righteous attitude that a lot of today’s Washington politicians have. It’s sickening.

14. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

I loved his statement..."I'm not the government". I don't know that I could have held my temper as well as that Minuteman asking the questions.

15. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

HAHAHA!! You caught that too I see! How f@cking hilarious.... Well if "he's not the government"...who the hell is??!!

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I made it 1:06 before i realized I'd vote for him.

:D

17. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

California gets exactly what it deserves....NY is no different. Schumer, Weiner and the rest are just like him.

18. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

Looked this arrogant asshole up on wikipedia, and guess what, he aint going no where!!!

He wins re-election 73%-23% regularly.

19. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Just like that dickhead Chuck Schumer...the people elect the representatives they deserve.

20. Hilfy

Hilfy Loyal Pillion

Had to love the diversity of the audience! I don't want to hear any more about how it's all just Caucasians wanting to shut out illegal immigrants.

If you didn't listen until the end, you missed some of the best stuff.

What a colossal jerk! Of course aren't Pelosi and Boxer from the Bay area also? Kinda goes with the territory I guess...